Check your account email address ×

Ladapo Calls For Halt To Covid Vax

8 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Name one truth?  Rofl.  Your whole lunatic thread are full of false points.

Just one?

Its the IQTest you failed.

2 weeks to flatten the curve

6 feet

wear a mask

shut down small businesses

kids out of school

the virus stops the vax dead

you won't get covid if your vaxxed

the vax stops transmission

the vax stops infection

99% of those in hospital are unvaxxed

only the unvaxxed are dying of covid

the vax saved 20 million lives

nobody is dying from the vax

the vax efficacy is 98%

the vax doesn't give myocarditis

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

If anything you're the coyote. DP keeps smacking you in the head and you continually chase him. It's pathetic. 

Oh yah.:lol:

I just wanna travel.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Nice goalpost move.  Topics are in your thread, not some arbitrary ones

Super Genius afraid to answer.  Its what the CDC/MSM repeated everyday.

Some of us understood it was bullshit not you and the flock, even til this day in 2024.

Total morons.

Super Genius do you understand the difference between this and the PCR test?  :lol:

How many people tested with these to only find out they didn't work, period.  Some of us knew from the beginning.

Oh and the PCR test gives 97% false positives at 40 ct so its useless as well.  A pandemic of fake PCR tests like I said.  Have you figured out how the ct work yet?:lol: 

From the covid subcommittee meeting yesterday with Fauci.  A complete scam.

BREAKING: COVID Select Subcommittee Drops Key Takeaways from Fauci’s Two-Day Testimony

#1 - Dr. Fauci claimed that the “6 feet apart” social distancing recommendation promoted by federal health officials was likely not based on any data. “It just sort of appeared.”

#2 - Dr. Fauci acknowledged that the lab-leak hypothesis is not a conspiracy theory. This comes nearly four years after prompting the publication of the now infamous “Proximal Origin” paper that attempted to vilify and disprove the lab-leak hypothesis.

#3 - Dr. Fauci admitted that America’s vaccine mandates during the COVID-19 pandemic could increase vaccine hesitancy in the future.

#4 - Dr. Fauci advised American universities to impose vaccine mandates on their students.

#5 - Dr. Fauci played semantics with the definition of a “lab-leak” in an attempt to cover-up the inaccurate conclusions of “Proximal Origin.” It is impossible for him to defend “Proximal Origin” as definitive.

#6 - Dr. Fauci agreed with President Trump’s order that restricted travel from China and supported his further restrictions on travel from EU countries and the United Kingdom.

Rep. Brad Wenstrup released a statement:

“After two days of testimony and 14 hours of questioning, many things became evident. During his interview today, Dr. Fauci claimed that the policies and mandates he promoted may unfortunately increase vaccine hesitancy for years to come. He testified that the lab leak hypothesis — which was often suppressed — was, in fact, not a conspiracy theory. Further, the social distancing recommendations forced on Americans’ sort of just appeared’ and were likely not based on scientific data. “Dr. Fauci’s transcribed interview revealed systemic failures in our public health system and shed light on serious procedural concerns with our public health authority. It is clear that dissenting opinions were often not considered or suppressed completely. Should a future pandemic arise, America’s response must be guided by scientific facts and conclusive data. “While we remain frustrated with Dr. Fauci’s inability to recollect COVID-19 information that is important for our investigation, others we have spoken to do recall the facts. I appreciate Dr. Fauci’s willingness to testify privately in front of the Select Subcommittee and look forward to speaking with him further at a public hearing this year. There are many opportunities to do better in the future.”

17 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Super Genius afraid to answer.  Its what the CDC/MSM repeated everyday.

Not afraid to answer.  That's you.  You are also making arbitrary statements and claiming I backed them.  Quote me, then I will respond.  Everything in your lunatic thread is a quote from you and all of them are wrong.  You are a full fledged moron.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Not afraid to answer.  That's you.  You are also making arbitrary statements and claiming I backed them.  Quote me, then I will respond.  Everything in your lunatic thread is a quote from you and all of them are wrong.  You are a full fledged moron.

None of those claims by the cdc/msm/who/fda/Biden are true, not one.

It does not matter what ever you believed or claimed to be true.

This is how you keep looking like a moron.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

None of those claims by the cdc/msm/who/fda/Biden are true, not one.

It does not matter what ever you believed or claimed to be true.

This is how you keep looking like a moron.

None of your claims are true. Thats what this is about.

• Like 1

Just now, Steve753 said:

Every one of the items I posted on this list that was pushed by the msm and amplified daily was a lie.

This is the IQTest Mr. I just wanna travel.

This is what was the basis for taking away your rights.  Like I said you make a great bootlicking nazi stooge. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

They’re not binary answers. 

But let’s play dumb together: they’re all true. 

:pc:

Yes they are, name one that isn't that supports the claim.

They shut down businesses and forced a useless vax for people to keep their jobs.

There was zero justification.

Another question, why haven't the people behind this in prison?

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yes they are, name one that isn't that supports the claim.

They shut down businesses and forced a useless vax for people to keep their jobs.

There was zero justification.

Another question, why haven't the people behind this in prison?

They’re all true, except for the 20M, it’s actually 100M. 

47 congressmen want vaccines pulled. True or false - can you support that claim?

7 minutes ago, akvanden said:

They’re all true, except for the 20M, it’s actually 100M. 

47 congressmen want vaccines pulled. True or false - can you support that claim?

I know you still believe all of them.  Thuth is LGBTQ now.:lol:

59 now.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

59 congressmen want vaccines pulled. True or false - can you support that claim?

Elected officials, a few congressmen.  It will continue to grow.

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Elected officials, a few congressmen.  It will continue to grow.

I think 4 in Congress. You’d never guess which ones 9_9

personally, I think we should all unite against the anitichrist. Is that what you call it too? 

IMG_0434.thumb.jpeg.36591ff6f825ec58825e64975682f790.jpeg

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, akvanden said:

personally, I think we should all unite against the anitichrist. Is that what you call it too? 

It's  no different than we he says "Go and get your 25th booster" 

:lol:

25 minutes ago, akvanden said:

They are on the right side of history as is the surgen general.

24 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They are on the right side of history as is the surgen general.

Three years later they’re not. Notice how you’re the only one here? Notice how you only have four congressmen? 

Weird.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Exactly.  Lloyd made absurd claims and can't/won't/is scared to back them up.  The MSM claims he wants to talk about are unrelated.  Lloyd - if you want to make them related, make your idiotic claim against them and then perhaps it'll make the thread.  Moving the goalposts now just shows how simple minded and easily influenced you are.  Have some fucking balls for once and stand up for your points.

Anyone want to bet he runs like a little bitch again and avoids any discussion on his thread?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Exactly.  Lloyd made absurd claims and can't/won't/is scared to back them up.  The MSM claims he wants to talk about are unrelated.  Lloyd - if you want to make them related, make your idiotic claim against them and then perhaps it'll make the thread.  Moving the goalposts now just shows how simple minded and easily influenced you are.  Have some fucking balls for once and stand up for your points.

Anyone want to bet he runs like a little bitch again and avoids any discussion on his thread?

Its fucking four years later and we are in 2024 and you still can't see this was a plandemic scam based on a bullshit PCR test for the flu.

Super Genius.:lol: