Check your account email address ×

After 3 years ... maybe they finally got back to normal?

No snow check for me this season, but those who've been waiting - this looks promising.  Congrats to you guys with 2024's this season :bc:  Well, let me say ... that's assuming there won't be some bullshit Stop Ride that comes shortly after delivery (I hope not)!!

image.png.a0f7d7f7fd36b0e463e027a9a7a5039e.png

• Like 4

It'll be interesting to see how things play out for the 2025 Snowcheck season.  For Polaris, there's a pretty strong rumor we'll see the 9R in XCR trim - and another rumor (not as strong as the 9R XCR) that the XCR will have the Dynamix shocks.  You think sleds are expensive now?  Hold my beer and watch this!! LOL

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Bontz said:

It'll be interesting to see how things play out for the 2025 Snowcheck season.  For Polaris, there's a pretty strong rumor we'll see the 9R in XCR trim - and another rumor (not as strong as the 9R XCR) that the XCR will have the Dynamix shocks.  You think sleds are expensive now?  Hold my beer and watch this!! LOL

When my dealer was at the dealer show Polaris was looking at Dynamix shocks but felt there wasn't enough travel in the shocks to get a benefit from it. 

Friend has it on his Ski-Doo and didn't feel it was worth the price.  The trail and terrain constantly changes so you were always chasing the shock setup.  He set it for the best overall ride and didn't really change it after that.

He got a new sled this year without the smart shocks.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Doug said:

When my dealer was at the dealer show Polaris was looking at Dynamix shocks but felt there wasn't enough travel in the shocks to get a benefit from it. 

Friend has it on his Ski-Doo and didn't feel it was worth the price.  The trail and terrain constantly changes so you were always chasing the shock setup.  He set it for the best overall ride and didn't really change it after that.

He got a new sled this year without the smart shocks.

If I were a betting man, the Dynamix shocks will be a Snowcheck option ... not a standard option.  Granted, that bet may only be for a dollar :lol2: