Check your account email address ×

Historical Fact….

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Because they are based on fiction. I don't need a fake book to tell me how to be a good person. Simpletons do though, and there is a lot of them. " In God We Trust " is no better than worshipping Allah on currency of the middle east. It's archaic. 

Says who? You? The thing is, I am not even religious. But I respect what religion brought to this country and civilization in general. 

1 hour ago, HSR said:

All you guys will be :backpeddle: like motherfuckers when a Muslim rises in political power in the US and then it will be NO RELIGION IN POLITICS!!!!!!

And I will :lol: and :lol: at your hypocrisy.

Religion is GOOD as long as it's MY religion.

Simpletons.

You are the fucking simpleton.   Fuckin a right my religion. The country was founded on Judeo Christian values. And it should stay that way. Despite no matter how hard you try to hide it, it is obvious you hate this country, you hate Americans, and you are generally just a hater.  It almost doesn’t even matter the subject, you find something to shit on every single time.  It is definitely a thing for a small portion of Canadians that I know including my cousin in Mississauga. It’s like a version of short man syndrome.

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Fuckers defending a religious nut :lol:  Woolie would be admonished by the dude who’s in a covenant marriage :snack:  Yet he defends him mindlessly :lmao: 

You know, I rarely converse with you because you’re just an annoying troll who always is looking for an argument. So I will just say this. Go fuck yourself and maybe put me on ignore please. if this is all you have to criticize the new speaker over, you are failing badly.  I will take him all day long over that fucking corrupt twat Nancy Pelosi.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You are the fucking simpleton.   Fuckin a right my religion. The country was founded on Judeo Christian values. And it should stay that way. Despite no matter how hard you try to hide it, it is obvious you hate this country, you hate Americans, and you are generally just a hater.  It almost doesn’t even matter the subject, you find something to shit on every single time.  It is definitely a thing for a small portion of Canadians that I know including my cousin in Mississauga. It’s like a version of short man syndrome.

Sorry but you call down America and your government far more than I do. It's just when I do it you take it personally and it's not.

I'm anti-religion of any sort. It's fake as all fuck , that is why there is 5000 of them in the world. To claim "your's" is the correct one is funny to me.

Religion has been the cause of more wars and deaths than any other reason. And for what? Belief in a fake man made deity? 

I'll pass thanks, I don't need a "god" in my life no matter what the flavour is :bc:

It's your right to believe so feel free to embrace it :thumbsup:

5 hours ago, HSR said:

All you guys will be :backpeddle: like motherfuckers when a Muslim rises in political power in the US and then it will be NO RELIGION IN POLITICS!!!!!!

And I will :lol: and :lol: at your hypocrisy.

Religion is GOOD as long as it's MY religion.

Simpletons.

They already are.  

• Like 1