Check your account email address ×

“Democrats kill babies after they are born.” Donald Trump “

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, Snake said:

Do you think we are here for your entertainment?

If you could keep your hair from erupting into flames and using useless talking points as punctuation, you might get a relevant answer ot 2.

You literally cannot make a post without an insult or casting aspirations on people for what they believe, when you don't even have to live under those same situations....

A lesser man would ask 'who the fuck do you think you are'.... I'll just ask the view is from the cheap seats....

What a fucking horseshit post with zero self-awareness……almost like a government and union employee who hates both :snack:

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Snake said:

Do you think we are here for your entertainment?

If you could keep your hair from erupting into flames and using useless talking points as punctuation, you might get a relevant answer ot 2.

You literally cannot make a post without an insult or casting aspirations on people for what they believe, when you don't even have to live under those same situations....

A lesser man would ask 'who the fuck do you think you are'.... I'll just ask the view is from the cheap seats....

You are doing a good job. I laugh at you dumb fucks every time I log on. 

You had to be stupid to vote for Trump in 2016. But Anyone dumb enough to think Trump was good at his job after all his criminal activities is in a cult.