Check your account email address ×

Missing/Lost F-35, If You've Seen It Please Call 843-963-3600

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Yet is crashed. Any operation should have a rescue plan, there are overly common in any industrial workplace and should be more so in the military. Call from the nearest house you land by doesn't cut it when people lives are on the line. They had NOTHING, they were canvassing for where their plane was too. That's embarrassing.

This isn’t unusual. Military pilots have been rescued by civilians on a number of occasions. Once an SR71 disintegrated from around the pilot and copilot above New Mexico at 2000 mph. They both parachuted to the ground. A ranch owner walked up to the pilot after landing a short distance away in his helicopter. He flew the pilot to a local hospital. The copilot suffered a broken neck and died. His body was watched over by a ranch hand until military personnel arrived. This shit happens. 

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Planes crash FFS but I know your narrative…The United States and its Military sucks.

Not at all, I just have a lot of experience from being on an Emergency Rescue Team at work for 25 years. High angle rescue, confined space rescue, chemical spills training, fire fighting training. Every dangerous job has rescue a plan for the workers trying to cover every scenario. I would assume the military operating in non war conditions over sovereign territory would have a rescue plan is all :dunno:

54 minutes ago, HSR said:

Wow $100 million,gone. Why there wasn't a spotter plane during testing is weird. Them having ZERO rescue plan in case of emergency is ridiculous and blatantly obvious.

For a plane that's been in service for over a decade?

:lol:

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

For a plane that's been in service for over a decade?

:lol:

I guess I just assumed they must be testing/tuning something new on board to be on such a secret mission above their own country. Just found it odd, no conspiracy or anything. Just MY thoughts. Try it sometime.

10 minutes ago, HSR said:

I guess I just assumed they must be testing/tuning something new on board to be on such a secret mission above their own country. Just found it odd, no conspiracy or anything. Just MY thoughts. Try it sometime.

What would a spotter do exactly?

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What would a spotter do exactly?

Possibly activate a rescue team quicker on the ground to a location where a pilot may need medical attention. Again just a thought , there could have been a tracking system they could activate on the pilot too.

Maybe find the plane so they don't have to put "Have you seen this plane " signs on street corners?

28 minutes ago, HSR said:

Possibly activate a rescue team quicker on the ground to a location where a pilot may need medical attention. Again just a thought , there could have been a tracking system they could activate on the pilot too.

Maybe find the plane so they don't have to put "Have you seen this plane " signs on street corners?

Please.