Check your account email address ×

They Are the Same.....

15 hours ago, Kivalo said:

fixed :news:

I know, the choice is between a giant douche and a turd sandwich. They pick the turd sandwich and strut around all proud. "All you giant douchers are stupid, we picked turd sandwich! We're smart!"

approx. 1/2 the country leans right, a large % of them lean far right. noggin thinks he's going to "convert" these people way, way left to lands where things like capitalism don't exist and everyone sits around sharing bananas. then on top of that, political hacks on the right cheer noggin on because he chastises moderate democrats. these hacks are too dumb to realize they're even farther from noggin's utopia.

do you nimwits think much? which of you rw nutjobs want to move to unicorn island with comrades noggin and ben and share your bananas? 

:lol:

Edited by Snoslinger

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

approx. 1/2 the country leans right, a large % of them lean far right. noggin thinks he's going to "convert" these people way, way left to lands where things like capitalism don't exist and everyone sits around sharing bananas. then on top of that, political hacks on the right cheer noggin on because he chastises moderate democrats. these hacks are too dumb to realize they're even farther from noggin's utopia.

do you nimwits think much? which of you rw nutjobs want to move to unicorn island with comrades noggin and ben and share your bananas? 

:lol:

I'd say Noggins issue is with fascism and outright corruption , not with your supposed right left paradigm. If Rand Paul had been the nominee on the R side I am sure he would have gotten Noggins vote simply because he has some shred of integrity and respect for basic human rights and our constitutional freedoms. Take your little strawman and shove it up your ass you faggot

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, f7ben said:

I'd say Noggins issue is with fascism and outright corruption , not with your supposed right left paradigm. If Rand Paul had been the nominee on the R side I am sure he would have gotten Noggins vote simply because he has some shred of integrity and respect for basic human rights and our constitutional freedoms. Take your little strawman and shove it up your ass you faggot

Rand Paul and integrity :lol: You need to do better if that's your main standard :bc: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Rand Paul and integrity :lol: You need to do better if that's your main standard :bc: 

He's a pale shell of his father but 10000x the man any of the other R candidates were. I could have held my nose and voted for him on his foreign policy stance alone

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He's a pale shell of his father but 10000x the man any of the other R candidates were. I could have held my nose and voted for him on his foreign policy stance alone

Whatever issues you deem important :bc:

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

strawman :lol: it's called reality dude. i'm still waiting on your and noggin's plan to change the country by eroding capitalism, permitting terrorism strikes, etc. got one yet, or are you still in design mode? 

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

strawman :lol: it's called reality dude. i'm still waiting on your and noggin's plan to change the country by eroding capitalism, permitting terrorism strikes, etc. got one yet, or are you still in design mode? 

So not dropping 3 bombs an hour for 8 years straight on all manner of harmless people = permitting terror strikes ??????

That is exactly why you are a fucking retard , a fraud and a puppet of fascists......now as noggin put it..... go DIAF

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

So not dropping 3 bombs an hour for 8 years straight on all manner of harmless people = permitting terror strikes ??????

That is exactly why you are a fucking retard , a fraud and a puppet of fascists......now as noggin put it..... go DIAF

so no plan yet? 

Edited by Snoslinger

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so no plan yet? 

the plan is to do nothing and reap what we have sowed for decades ......and then hopefully in 100 years when we have paid enough for all our imperialism we can maybe have the target taken off our back. Your fucking plan is to support perpetual war for no reason .....great job fuck head

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

the plan is to do nothing and reap what we have sowed for decades ......and then hopefully in 100 years when we have paid enough for all our imperialism we can maybe have the target taken off our back. Your fucking plan is to support perpetual war for no reason .....great job fuck head

and the majority of americans will surely go along with that :lol: back to the drawing board ya fucking dumb ass. 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

and the majority of americans will surely go along with that :lol: back to the drawing board ya fucking dumb ass. 

I dont give a fuck what americans will go along with ....I wont support perpetual war and bombing brown people who pose no threat and anyone with a fucking brain should oppose it as well....now fuck off stupid faggot ass partisan shit bag

• Like 1

i can hear ben's president now

"fellow americans, these frequent and deadly terror attacks are payback. we must sit back and do nothing. they will end soon"

how fucking long before americans would want this guy's head on a platter?

my god you are such a simpleton. you really have no business accusing wollie of dumbery. :lol:

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I dont give a fuck what americans will go along with ....I wont support perpetual war and bombing brown people who pose no threat and anyone with a fucking brain should oppose it as well....now fuck off stupid faggot ass partisan shit bag

but a potus does ya dingaling :lol:

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

how many immigrants is trumpy going to deport? how many rw'ers are going to like your idea to house them all? great example of your stupidity, noggin. like we needed any more :lol:

Hopefully every last one of the ILLEAGL ones

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

how many immigrants is trumpy going to deport? how many rw'ers are going to like your idea to house them all? great example of your stupidity, noggin. like we needed any more :lol:

I don't care what fascists think about what I want. They deserve the fucking wall. You do too for operating based upon what fascists will support.

Fucking idiot.