Check your account email address ×

trump white house

Just now, Snoslinger said:

OMG part deux :lol:

poor tom, retirement is really rotting your brain my friend.

Well lets just see how this all plays out and then we can talk about whose brain is rotting. :bc:  

Just now, Snoslinger said:

did ya really miss the point of the Russia photo thingy, like rigidhead? :lol:

No more than you missing the point that our government has been close to Russia for decades.  

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

No more than you missing the point that our government has been close to Russia for decades.  

:lol:

you're on a roll this morning. can you show me cases where former presidential candidates and their advisors had all these contacts with Russians, during a campaign?

• Platinum Contributing Member

Who's party do these folks belong too :lmao: 

https://www.vox.com/2017/5/9/15601164/congressional-republicans-divided-fired-comey-fbi

Republicans are calling out Trump’s timing

Republicans sounded a bit more skeptical about Trump’s decision to fire Comey Tuesday night and into Wednesday morning, than in past news cycles about the Russia investigations. There is some, albeit slight, indication that this could lead to an independent commission to investigate.

Rep. Justin Amash, a member of the conservative Freedom Caucus, said he and his staff “are reviewing legislation to establish an independent commission on Russia.” Amash added that parts of Trump’s letter to Comey were “bizarre,” citing a paragraph in which Trump thanked the former FBI director for assuring him, on three occasions, that the FBI was not investigation Trump himself.

Amash wasn’t alone in his concern.

Sen. Ben Sasse, of Nebraska, raised questions over the timing, and said he has reached out for more “clarity” on why the Deputy Attorney General recommended Trump fire Comey:

my statement on Comey firing pic.twitter.com/Mc4o4pnQav

— Ben Sasse (@BenSasse) May 10, 2017

Sen. Jeff Flake, who has opposed the creation of an independent commission to investigate Russia’s influence on the election in the past, said he could not “find an acceptable rational for the timing of Comey’s firing.”

I've spent the last several hours trying to find an acceptable rationale for the timing of Comey's firing. I just can't do it.

— Jeff Flake (@JeffFlake) May 10, 2017

Sen. John McCain, a longtime Trump skeptic, took it even further, saying he was “disappointed in the President’s decision to remove James Comey from office.”

“I have long called for a special congressional committee to investigate Russia’s interference in the 2016 election. The president’s decision to remove the FBI Director only confirms the need and the urgency of such a committee,” McCain said in a statement.

Rep. Barbara Comstock, who represents a district that went for Hillary Clinton in the 2016 election, also called for an independent review.

Another Republican, Rep. Barbara Comstock of Virginia, calls for an independent investigation into Russia/2016. pic.twitter.com/zzZ2GXPq6Z

— Sahil Kapur (@sahilkapur) May 10, 2017

Sen. James Lankford, who sits on the Senate Committee for Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, said he still wants answers, asking for “clarity” and an “explanation” for the firing:

#BREAKING: Sen. Lankford calls for "clarity" & says the American people "deserve an explanation" for FBI Director Comey's firing @NEWS9pic.twitter.com/7mrdenz7o7

— Justin Dougherty (@DoughertyJC) May 9, 2017

Tennessee Sen. Bob Corker said the timing of Trump’s decision “will raise some questions.” 

Sen. Richard Burr, who chairs the Senate Intelligence Committee, was in agreement: “I am troubled by the timing and reasoning of Director Comey’s termination,” he said in a statement. 

It’s still not clear whether any of these calls for “clarity” or investigation will make for a more thorough review in Congress. Background conversations with congressional aides seem to indicate that there is interest on both sides of the aisle. Even so, as the New York Times reported, special congressional panels would not be able to bring forward any criminal charges. They would, however, have subpoena power.

Republicans are calling out Trump’s timing

Republicans sounded a bit more skeptical about Trump’s decision to fire Comey Tuesday night and into Wednesday morning, than in past news cycles about the Russia investigations. There is some, albeit slight, indication that this could lead to an independent commission to investigate.

Rep. Justin Amash, a member of the conservative Freedom Caucus, said he and his staff “are reviewing legislation to establish an independent commission on Russia.” Amash added that parts of Trump’s letter to Comey were “bizarre,” citing a paragraph in which Trump thanked the former FBI director for assuring him, on three occasions, that the FBI was not investigation Trump himself.

Amash wasn’t alone in his concern.

Sen. Ben Sasse, of Nebraska, raised questions over the timing, and said he has reached out for more “clarity” on why the Deputy Attorney General recommended Trump fire Comey:

my statement on Comey firing pic.twitter.com/Mc4o4pnQav

— Ben Sasse (@BenSasse) May 10, 2017

Sen. Jeff Flake, who has opposed the creation of an independent commission to investigate Russia’s influence on the election in the past, said he could not “find an acceptable rational for the timing of Comey’s firing.”

I've spent the last several hours trying to find an acceptable rationale for the timing of Comey's firing. I just can't do it.

— Jeff Flake (@JeffFlake) May 10, 2017

Sen. John McCain, a longtime Trump skeptic, took it even further, saying he was “disappointed in the President’s decision to remove James Comey from office.”

“I have long called for a special congressional committee to investigate Russia’s interference in the 2016 election. The president’s decision to remove the FBI Director only confirms the need and the urgency of such a committee,” McCain said in a statement.

Rep. Barbara Comstock, who represents a district that went for Hillary Clinton in the 2016 election, also called for an independent review.

Another Republican, Rep. Barbara Comstock of Virginia, calls for an independent investigation into Russia/2016. pic.twitter.com/zzZ2GXPq6Z

— Sahil Kapur (@sahilkapur) May 10, 2017

Sen. James Lankford, who sits on the Senate Committee for Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, said he still wants answers, asking for “clarity” and an “explanation” for the firing:

#BREAKING: Sen. Lankford calls for "clarity" & says the American people "deserve an explanation" for FBI Director Comey's firing @NEWS9pic.twitter.com/7mrdenz7o7

— Justin Dougherty (@DoughertyJC) May 9, 2017

Tennessee Sen. Bob Corker said the timing of Trump’s decision “will raise some questions.” 

Sen. Richard Burr, who chairs the Senate Intelligence Committee, was in agreement: “I am troubled by the timing and reasoning of Director Comey’s termination,” he said in a statement. 

It’s still not clear whether any of these calls for “clarity” or investigation will make for a more thorough review in Congress. Background conversations with congressional aides seem to indicate that there is interest on both sides of the aisle. Even so, as the New York Times reported, special congressional panels would not be able to bring forward any criminal charges. They would, however, have subpoena power.

Edited by SnowRider

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Well lets just see how this all plays out and then we can talk about whose brain is rotting. :bc:  

We can't do that Tom they want instant gratification NOW!! It's like dealing with immature kids.

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

:lmao: Turn your fucking brain back on - just because you're retired doesn't mean you have to go full blown stupid :bc: 

10 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I love how snot and slope use the same narrative and make the same comments to Tom....like a couple of middle school girls. :lol:

They obviously share a brain as small as it is :guzzle:

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Trump is an enemy of our country....fact.

He barrs the AP and only allows Soviet news to the event IN OUR FUCKIN WHITE HOUSE?

Imagine what these fuckers would have done if Obama had done this. 

These fuckers would be losing it.

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Imagine what these fuckers would have done if Obama had done this. 

These fuckers would be losing it.

Imagine if anybody gave a fuck about your opinion....pipe dream for sure but just imagine.

4 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

what

a

freaking

joke

:lmao:

every day there's either a new scandal, or another version of a story coming out. what a treat!

in the last 24 hours alone...

- trump grants putin's request to allow the Russian press into the WH, cameras and all. the AP, however, is not allowed in. pictures of trump, all giddy like a child who just met his football hero, still get out

Image result for trump with russia diplomats

- the deputy attorney threatens to resign because trump made him a scapegoat for the comey firing. anyone with a clue (sorry tom, snake, zambroski, dependsbusta...) knows the firing happened as a result of the russia story gaining traction, and comey's refusal to stop it. my god trump must think his trumpsters are fucking stupid. of wait, they are :lmao:

Pretty bold considering it's been proven that he paid Russia to hack the election. The Dumpers won't give it a second thought though. 

16 minutes ago, Backdoor Rider said:

Pretty bold considering it's been proven that he paid Russia to hack the election. The Dumpers won't give it a second thought though. 

Hahaha.  You're awesome. :bc:  

22 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Imagine if anybody gave a fuck about your opinion....pipe dream for sure but just imagine.

I understand you are getting pissy. You are one of the first Republicans on here to realize you've been had. After that it gets worse every day as you realize how stupid you were. That's probably why the others are in denial. It's like trying to stay in asleep when you have a hangover. You know it's going to hurt when you wake up.

19 minutes ago, Backdoor Rider said:

:lol: I thought this was sludgey, tom.

43 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I love how snot and slope use the same narrative and make the same comments to Tom....like a couple of middle school girls. :lol:

yeah you and others never do that do you? :lol:

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: I thought this was sludgey, tom.

And you're still wrong on both accounts.  Momo has you pegged 100% of the time.  That in itself has to sting beyond belief. :lol: