Check your account email address ×

Something for the America haters.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Woodward Dream Cruise FTW!🇺🇸👊🏻

It really is a great event.  Seeing pictures really doesn’t do it justice. Been going with my  daughter since she was two.  Had my grandkids in the same car yesterday. 

• Like 4

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Cold War said:

It really is a great event.  Seeing pictures really doesn’t do it justice. Been going with my  daughter since she was two.  Had my grandkids in the same car yesterday. 

That’s awesome….unforgettable memories being made.🌞

• Like 2

Mom went cruising Wednesday, I did M1 concourse and cruised Woodward after on Friday then and  my sister went yesterday. All had a great time with zero issues! Great event 

Edited by Skidooski
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:lol:Happened to my son in law last year.  Cop was right behind us at light. Me and my buddy saw him , he did not. He let him off with excessive noise ticket. 

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Mom went cruising Wednesday, I did M1 concourse and cruised Woodward after on Friday then and  my sister went yesterday. All had a great time with zero issues! Great event 

I’ve heard the M1 is pretty cool.  I really don’t go towards Pontiac anymore.  I heard that he cops were everywhere and the burnouts were way down?  

only thing I don’t like is the anti abortion people.  It is a family event. I wish they would fuck off . Go spew your politics on line like everyone else. 

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

I’ve heard the M1 is pretty cool.  I really don’t go towards Pontiac anymore.  I heard that he cops were everywhere and the burnouts were way down?  

only thing I don’t like is the anti abortion people.  It is a family event. I wish they would fuck off . Go spew your politics on line like everyone else. 

I was first in line at a light Friday early before it got packed. Rear window so tinted I could barely make out the Sheriffs on BMW bikes a few rows back. Saved me a ticket 

First time checking M1 out and seems like a great place for people with money and speed fetish. All the private garages with balconies and built in bars are nice. People running their own lot across the street wanted $100 to park! 

Those anti abortion people are some strange people. Really fucking creepy 

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I was first in line at a light Friday early before it got packed. Rear window so tinted I could barely make out the Sheriffs on BMW bikes a few rows back. Saved me a ticket 

First time checking M1 out and seems like a great place for people with money and speed fetish. All the private garages with balconies and built in bars are nice. People running their own lot across the street wanted $100 to park! 

Those anti abortion people are some strange people. Really fucking creepy 

Yeah, kind of what I was thinking. It is a rich guy party. 🤔

plenty to do and see without paying. 
We did have some Trump lady come up to us with petitions.  My buddy just put his hand up said we are here to enjoy the cars.  She was polite.  Sorry to have bothered you and walked away.