Check your account email address ×

Congrats!

I rode the 2024 Riot 9000, and it was a very fun sled.  The 23 has EPS, right?  I think Riots in general take a bit more attention to suspension adjustments that many other sleds.  Once you get it dialed in, it's a really good runner.  The EPS makes steering effortless - you kind of forget you're steering, your brain thinks "turn left" and the sled just does it.  That turbo 998 is smooth and fast.

The day I rode it, one of the less-experienced riders in our group ran it into a tree - he went around a left-hand corner and let the right ski drift off-trail.  Once that ski hit the soft snow, it sucked him to the right and there was a tree right there.  I had something similar happen when I was riding it, as a group we pulled over to the side of the trail and I went a little too far off trail.  The snow was so soft that with one ski still on trail, the other dropped what felt like a couple feet and I was instantly stuck.

So, be deliberate about what you're doing with that sled and you'll be fine.  Let someone ride it who doesn't realize what it's capable of, and they can easily get into trouble.

Edited by p51mstg
  • Like 1

I just meant what do you do with it like do you trail ride or ride ditches or deeper snow or whatever, riot 9000 is a curious sled id imagine if you trail ride you'd opt for the tcat so that's why I was wondering 

That makes sense, a 146 with deeper lugs should bite pretty good and the riot suspension should transfer more too.  Be interesting to hear how you like it 

Mods depend on how you feel about louder exhaust..

Hurricane 270 stock muffler flash, and dalton clutch weights. if you want to keep it quiet as stock.

Edited by krom

6 hours ago, Turbo Kitty said:

I’m really looking forward to the EPS. One main reasons for the riot, besides I already have a T-Cat

Yes I think the EPS would be a game changer on them, probably feel like a two stroke damn near