Check your account email address ×

Gangsta….Until….

19 hours ago, Snake said:

Mine sits right where I want it should I need it...20230617_190958.thumb.jpg.7576070df0a4b32305e19bce13d2a66f.jpg

What are you so scared of that you leave a gun laying around?? Have you been in a situation where you needed a gun readily available in your house? 

I figured with a handle like Snake and an illustrious military career your hands would b registered lethal weapons. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, HSR said:

What are you so scared of that you leave a gun laying around?? Have you been in a situation where you needed a gun readily available in your house? 

He tells strangers on the internet he's got all his money in his safe.

:lol:

Yes. I have woken up to a strange person in my house. That only needs to happen once.

You know what they say about counting other people's money? And why does it tickle your tuppy where I put it?

Edited by Snake

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

Yes. I have woken up to a strange person in my house. That only needs to happen once.

You know what they say about counting other people's money? And why does it tickle your tuppy where I put it?

Ihdgaf. But you come across as an afraid little man. JMHO!

:bc:

18 hours ago, Snake said:

Mine sits right where I want it should I need it...20230617_190958.thumb.jpg.7576070df0a4b32305e19bce13d2a66f.jpg

16 minutes ago, Snake said:

You sleep in the kitchen…weird but whatever floats your boat.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HSR said:

I figured with a handle like Snake and an illustrious military career your hands would b registered lethal weapons. 

Do you have a fire extinguisher in your house?

1 hour ago, IRONDOG said:

Do you have a fire extinguisher in your house?

Yes on my kitchen counter in case I need it now :lol: and another next to my life savings in my safe :roflcrying:

2 hours ago, Snake said:

So now the stranger can pick up a gun laying around the house? 

14 minutes ago, HSR said:

So now the stranger can pick up a gun laying around the house? 

Now the stranger on the internet who wants all his money in his safe doesn't need to bring their own gun!

:lol:

whats even funnier is Snake thinks hes so fucking smart!

• Haha 1