Check your account email address ×

Justin Amash

Amash is the smartest guy in the room , I’d love if he were potus. 

If Dems weren’t such complete fascist trash I’d never consider voting for Desantis as he’s nearly as bad 

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, f7ben said:

Amash is the smartest guy in the room , I’d love if he were potus. 

If Dems weren’t such complete fascist trash I’d never consider voting for Desantis as he’s nearly as bad 

Your ass is chapped over a mask.  Meanwhile you entertain an authoritarian leaning POS like Ron :lol: SMH 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Your ass is chapped over a mask.  Meanwhile you entertain an authoritarian leaning POS like Ron :lol: SMH 

There has never been a worse authoritarian action in my life than get this shot or get fired and that was 100% Biden. Fuck you 

• Thanks 1

Just now, f7ben said:

There has never been a worse authoritarian action in my life than get this shot or get fired and that was 100% Biden. Fuck you 

You had a choice.  Do you work for the government?  If not - it’s your company who made the policy.  So direct your butthurt in the appropriate direction. 

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

You had a choice.  Do you work for the government?  If not - it’s your company who made the policy.  So direct your butthurt in the appropriate direction. 

Kill yourself you mindless retarded drone. Biden mandated it for large employers you fucking stupid waste of everything you consume.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Gonna cost taxpayers for that.

Suddenly you’re concerned about taxpayers?   Liar 

11 hours ago, SnowRider said:

And another display of your ignorance 

12 hours ago, f7ben said:

Kill yourself you mindless retarded drone. Biden mandated it for large employers you fucking stupid waste of everything you consume.

Yep and he didn't even try to get it to go thru congress just had OSHA do it.   Nothing more authoritarian than that.  Thankfully the conservative SC had some sanity.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yep and he didn't even try to get it to go thru congress just had OSHA do it.   Nothing more authoritarian than that.  Thankfully the conservative SC had some sanity.  

Exactly