Check your account email address ×

Titanium wrist pins

7 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

What's your thoughts on clutching a 270hp turbo cat?

I’d just go with whatever Glen Hall says because he’s not an absolute fucking know nothing brain dead retarded cum guzzling faggot like you. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

Thinking about running them in my 800ho Polaris , what you guys think???

:lol: holy fuck how did I miss all that 

oh... now there's a touchy subject for someone here.

DeadlyNippyBufflehead-max-1mb.gif

SUBSCRIBED

:roflcrying:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I’d just go with whatever Glen Hall says because he’s not an absolute fucking know nothing brain dead retarded cum guzzling faggot like you. 

He knowes plenty and just like Schultz won't even let his Sponsor who owns the sled see what is in it for clutching etc 

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

He knowes plenty and just like Schultz won't even let his Sponsor who owns the sled see what is in it for clutching etc 

Yup and when he spends a year developing a max effort trail tune for your sled and tells you what clutching to run you do it. 

11 hours ago, f7ben said:

Thinking about running them in my 800ho Polaris , what you guys think???

:lol: holy fuck how did I miss all that 

That was the final straw for Brock on the internets. I still see guys jab him once in awhile on FB. 

Brock also claimed that cast pistons expand /contract more than forged pistons contrary to what everyone on the web thinks. 

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

That was the final straw for Brock on the internets. I still see guys jab him once in awhile on FB. 

Brock also claimed that cast pistons expand /contract more than forged pistons contrary to what everyone on the web thinks. 

Yah I really had no idea how much of a retard that guy was. I didn’t read psp much and wasn’t on hcs or riding Polaris during that shit lol 

Edited by f7ben

Just now, f7ben said:

Isn’t Brock’s dick sucking little partner biggayfuse still here somewhere? 

He dead bro.

He WAS The Redheaded Stepchild on here and Brock was MohawkCat

4 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

oh... now there's a touchy subject for someone here.

DeadlyNippyBufflehead-max-1mb.gif

SUBSCRIBED

I bet the poor bastard from Mattoon Wi lost over $8k on that sled in the long run.  Do you know the guy? 

2 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Yes, but I sure would not bust his balls, he took one hell of a hit IMO. 

I'm sure his own balls are still fairly sore from the kick in the nuts he took buying into that horse shit scam.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I'm sure his own balls are still fairly sore from the kick in the nuts he took buying into that horse shit scam.

I was really surprised that guys took apart perfectly good running sleds because Brock told them a Cat Piston with his titanium wrist pins were a "lighter" combo and a "better" piston and his only proof was showing the weigh scale weights?? WTF?? Claimed quicker throttle response and better longevity and guys lapped it up!! Brock was close to being a raving fucking lunatic, very close.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

I was really surprised that guys took apart perfectly good running sleds because Brock told them a Cat Piston with his titanium wrist pins were a "lighter" combo and a "better" piston and his only proof was showing the weigh scale weights?? WTF?? Claimed quicker throttle response and better longevity and guys lapped it up!! Brock was close to being a raving fucking lunatic, very close.

yeah, well... Polaris guys.

14 minutes ago, HSR said:

Now in hindsight we know that cat piston just doesn’t last and had significant issues. I like the cylinder shim , the sled feels stronger on top. I’m running the cast pro-x oe style piston but I still plan to change them once a season. Every cast piston in these motors knife edges from rocking. The stock slugs that came out of this motor with under 2000 miles had very pronounced knife edging on the dome. 

Edited by f7ben