Check your account email address ×

Private prison company will build 1,000-bed detention center in TX as part of Trump's deportation

so are u willing to pay a bit extra every week on your check to make sure there federal benefits package is solvent for the life of the workers ?

or just more theoretical blabbering with no real will to back it up personally?

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so are u willing to pay a bit extra every week on your check to make sure there federal benefits package is solvent for the life of the workers ?

or just more theoretical blabbering with no real will to back it up personally?

No , I'm willing to eliminate the retarded fucking war on drugs so we can close half our prisons tomorrow ....you fucking idiot :lol: 

what is your stance on school bus transportation company's?

how about for profit corps working on fed roads . or for profit corps running maintenance on fed property ? how about those for profit inspection corps ? all evil or just the prison    

Just now, Ez ryder said:

what is your stance on school bus transportation company's?

how about for profit corps working on fed roads . or for profit corps running maintenance on fed property ? how about those for profit inspection corps ? all evil or just the prison    

You have got to be the dumbest motherfucker here ......are transportation companies lobbying congress for laws that perpetuate their existence????

Are maintenance companies lobbying congress with billions of dollars to paint more buildings?????

I'm done with you , simply too dumb to argue with

Just now, f7ben said:

No , I'm willing to eliminate the retarded fucking war on drugs so we can close half our prisons tomorrow ....you fucking idiot :lol: 

so a free for all ha? all the smack and crack u can bring in . then in the next breath on a diff thread  u will be crying like a bitch  about trump not doing enough about the prescription pill epidemic

Just now, Ez ryder said:

so a free for all ha? all the smack and crack u can bring in . then in the next breath on a diff thread  u will be crying like a bitch  about trump not doing enough about the prescription pill epidemic

nope ....I dont care who does what. The war on drugs is an abject failure ...100% failure

Just now, f7ben said:

You have got to be the dumbest motherfucker here ......are transportation companies lobbying congress for laws that perpetuate their existence????

Are maintenance companies lobbying congress with billions of dollars to paint more buildings?????

I'm done with you , simply too dumb to argue with

as a matter of fact they all have lobbyists. I have family on k street . they work for any one  and every one .

Just now, Ez ryder said:

as a matter of fact they all have lobbyists. I have family on k street . they work for any one  and every one .

yah , that evil bus driving lobby :lol: sweet fuck

Just now, f7ben said:

nope ....I dont care who does what. The war on drugs is an abject failure ...100% failure

u will never here me cheering on the war on drugs . but that said the sentencing has been down for decades . and there deff needs to be drug laws and they need to be enforced. the smack the cia has been brining in for16 yrs is deff taking a toll and I do not believe heroin or crack possession over 8 grams should be just waved off  

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

yah , that evil bus driving lobby :lol: sweet fuck

on a state level it happens if u think it is not best look in to it .every government contractor has a lobbyist on the pay roll . at minn a part time contractor .

hell your snowmobile club has 1 if u know it or not  

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

u will never here me cheering on the war on drugs . but that said the sentencing has been down for decades . and there deff needs to be drug laws and they need to be enforced. the smack the cia has been brining in for16 yrs is deff taking a toll and I do not believe heroin or crack possession over 8 grams should be just waved off  

laws for large scale offenders , rehab for low scale addicts

simple

Just now, Ez ryder said:

on a state level it happens if u think it is not best look in to it .every government contractor has a lobbyist on the pay roll . at minn a part time contractor .

hell your snowmobile club has 1 if u know it or not  

my mom has been driving a bus for 28 years ...I'd say I know a smidge more that you

any chance AFCME union has a lobbyist

think the prison workers union has a lobbyist or is that just privet prisons who do that ?

The California Correctional Peace Officers Association (CCPOA) staunchly defends California’s tough-on-crime policies, including strict sentencing laws and pro-incarceration policies. But CCPOA also defends its special interest: it protects the collective bargaining power, pay and benefits of prison guards. A small union with 30,000 members, it is also one of the state’s most powerful lobby organizations

just the 1st example in a endless page search of prison guard union .

but yeah only a privet prison would push for strong sentencing in your delusional world  

Just now, Ez ryder said:

any chance AFCME union has a lobbyist

think the prison workers union has a lobbyist or is that just privet prisons who do that ?

The California Correctional Peace Officers Association (CCPOA) staunchly defends California’s tough-on-crime policies, including strict sentencing laws and pro-incarceration policies. But CCPOA also defends its special interest: it protects the collective bargaining power, pay and benefits of prison guards. A small union with 30,000 members, it is also one of the state’s most powerful lobby organizations

just the 1st example in a endless page search of prison guard union .

but yeah only a privet prison would push for strong sentencing in your delusional world  

disgusting