Check your account email address ×

2023 Polaris Assault Boost First Ride Review

Just now, Highmark said:

146 which is uncoupled. 

Gotcha , yah I put 10 miles on that 146 with an 850 and it was fairly eager to transfer weight and get the skis up to a certain point and then it stopped. Would lift skis a foot or so and then stop transferring hard. Fighting ski lift on my turbo skidoos was the worst. 

On 1/23/2023 at 8:25 AM, Highmark said:

Don't disagree the Boosts are not running as expected. 

Or the clutching in it might be fukked up. It,s all about the clutching, and a little tiny bit about the size of the drivers balls, to be able to hang on at WFO.

1 hour ago, Frostynuts said:

Or the clutching in it might be fukked up. It,s all about the clutching, and a little tiny bit about the size of the drivers balls, to be able to hang on at WFO.

It’s 190hp you fucking faggot , not 500. 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Frostynuts said:

I talked about the clutching in a previous post and probably one of the things I'm most disappointed in stock.   From very low speeds it seems fine and from higher trail speeds fine as well but a bit laggy in the backshift in normal corner to corner running.   Not sure if this was intentional from Poo but is the next changes to be made.  Reality is with this much power the clutching can be lived with.   Its simply an absolute riot to ride. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2