Check your account email address ×

20 thousand lesbians partying in Palm Spings CA.

it's a funny thing....there's typically no middle ground with queer women. either they look like a rhinoceros or are drop dead gorgeous. they also herd up along those lines. the rhinos stomp around looking for a cock to chop off while the sweet looking ones mingle around like the sweet biscuit kissers they are. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

it's a funny thing....there's typically no middle ground with queer women. either they look like a rhinoceros or are drop dead gorgeous. they also herd up along those lines. the rhinos stomp around looking for a cock to chop off while the sweet looking ones mingle around like the sweet biscuit kissers they are. 

Nailed it. :bc:  

4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I have a few lesbians that I work with who have SO's and some are average looking and some are above average looking, none come off as queer as that queen Momorider. 

• Like 1

I have been to a few weddings , looking at some of the women is tough , but talking to them they were nice.  The receptions when the booze was flowing , that is a whole other picture..................................