Check your account email address ×

DeSantis says he will hold vaccine makers accountable for all the injuries they caused

Rod

• Platinum Contributing Member
48 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Sure, but aggregated data > anecdotal evidence. 

Problem is the data is flawed.   How many of these sudden death cases have truly been investigated?  I'm not saying common but there are all kinds of questionable health occurrences going on...whether they are related to the vaccine or whatever we will never know because they would never be honest with us.   

The real question like Fauci said in an interview years ago....vaccine trials are one thing but the real risk with them is what might happen 10+ years down the road.  He even talked about the risk with this vaccine causing an enhanced immune response.    

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Problem is the data is flawed.   How many of these sudden death cases have truly been investigated?  I'm not saying common but there are all kinds of questionable health occurrences going on...whether they are related to the vaccine or whatever we will never know because they would never be honest with us.   

The real question like Fauci said in an interview years ago....vaccine trials are one thing but the real risk with them is what might happen 10+ years down the road.  He even talked about the risk with this vaccine causing an enhanced immune response.    

I think Germany just investigated sudden deaths and found a lot of vaccine induced myocarditis 

4 minutes ago, ACE said:

I think Germany just investigated sudden deaths and found a lot of vaccine induced myocarditis 

They need to do more autopsies.  They have been reluctant to do so thus far.

Afraid of the truth.