Check your account email address ×

THE TEAM SPORT!!

• Badger** changed the title to Deephaven and HSR fucking retards.

Like I said I'm ignoring your stupid babbling post of lies after lies and bullshit you spew. I've never seen people twist shit around like a few people do on here.  

Till then go fuck yourself. :bigfinger:

PS; this post is not directed to any one person, but god you must have married a dumb SOB to put up with your bullshit. Everyone's family was left out of this post now lets see how they twist this.  :pc:

Edited by Badger**

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

Like I said I'm ignoring your stupid babbling post of lies after lies and bullshit you spew. I've never seen people twist shit around like a few people do on here.  

Till then go fuck yourself. :bigfinger:

PS; this post is not directed to any one person, but god you must have married a dumb SOB to put up with your bullshit. Everyone's family was left out of this post now lets see how they twist this.  :pc:

Holy Fuck Rob Step away from the Meth pipe, once again did you read what you typed before you clicked the Submit Reply button and actually posted this fucking ramble above??? Honestly you really can't be this fucking dumb or stupid can you???? 

Who are you talking to?? "Like I said I'm ignoring your stupid babbling post of lies after lies and bullshit you spew"

Again Who are you talking to?? "PS; this post is not directed to any one person"

Again did you read this??? " but god you must have married a dumb SOB to put up with your bullshit".

So Someone's wife is a dumb son of a Bitch???

Again did you read what you posted?? "Everyone's family was left" - - ( but god you must have married a dumb SOB to put up with your bullshit". )

14 hours ago, Badger** said:

13 hours ago, Badger** said:

I was going to say Cunt but I thought dumb SOB would be a nicer way to put it. :thumbsup::lol:

2)  No attacks/threats against the family of a member.

Examples: 

Member X's wife is a fat ass whore. 

2 minutes ago, Badger** said:

It could be any SOB in this world. Keep trying like a steer. :lol2:

Cow Sex GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

You've been warned. Don't try that BS again or I won't be so nice. Don't forget who you are talking to.

47 minutes ago, HSR said:

You've been warned. Don't try that BS again or I won't be so nice. Don't forget who you are talking to.

Go fuck yourself. :bigfinger:No names were given dickie licker.:wackit: How about you keep the name Badger out of your mouth. :hay::ronald:   I'll gone for a bit doing more trail work, just so you no one hides from your dumb ass. :bigfinger:

55F5F594-EF68-48CB-8B67-A6936C985D80.jpeg.4ba5d1a54aa7ec79a535bbc22810b6f4.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Go fuck yourself. :bigfinger:No names were given dickie licker.

The names are in the thread title Rob. You can try the tough guy act, don't care. We're aren't playing 550 games on FS anymore so as I said,you've been warned by site admin. The next time you will get some time off.  

Just now, HSR said:

The names are in the thread title Rob. You can try the tough guy act, don't care. We're aren't playing 550 games on FS anymore so as I said,you've been warned by site admin. The next time you will get some time off.  

:hay::bigfinger:

50nAkQy.gif

• Badger** changed the title to THE TEAM SPORT!! go fuck yourself!!
2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Team sport.  The Packers play a team sport, but god they suck.  3-4 and they haven't looked good in a single game.

Agree 100% they suck but at least they're not the one of the teams in the NFL that has never won a Super Bowl or National Championship.