Check your account email address ×

Badger is a retard thread.

56 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I bought my parent's house for them.  They gave me an education, but not money.  Obviously not how it was in your fam....Russian order brides and all.

liar sure you did,:whistle: and my son's not married. :thumbsup:

7 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Sad he can't even keep a Russian mail order around for very long.  Obviously related to you.

Part II

What do you know about Russian mail-order brides, cuz I don't know a GD thing about them. You're like a walking lying Timebomb. 9_9

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Wow is your butt hurt.  So funny to see you freak out.  Must hate the fact you are so insecure.

Well at least I'm not lying about people who are close to me about giving them gifts. Sad and pathetic Goober. :thumbdown:

Lol, that is you all over the place.  Always trying to impress people with lies.  Unlike you I don't care if people like me.  If they don't like who I am, fuck 'em.  Your pathetic ass needs to have people like you even if it is fake.  Go count some more of your friends.

Rather clear from your post.

2 minutes ago, Badger** said:

just to make yourself look good in front of your friends....

Not in my vocabulary, I don't care.  You obviously do.  Sad.

Just now, Deephaven said:

Lol, that is you all over the place.  Always trying to impress people with lies.  Unlike you I don't care if people like me.  If they don't like who I am, fuck 'em.  Your pathetic ass needs to have people like you even if it is fake.  Go count some more of your friends.

Rather clear from your post.

Not in my vocabulary, I don't care.  You obviously do.  Sad.

in bold; you're winning that battle, your a sad pathetic excuse for a man. :thumbsdown:

13 minutes ago, Badger** said:

in bold; you're winning that battle, your a sad pathetic excuse for a man. :thumbsdown:

Except you will do anything including lie to try to make them like you.  Thanks for proving my point.

Self proclaimed meat expert, master chef, owner of 5000 acres.  Pathetic.

And all this reaction from you since you suck at your job so bad you can't ID simple meat.

7 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Except you will do anything including lie to try to make them like you.  Thanks for proving my point.

Self proclaimed meat expert, master chef, owner of 5000 acres.  Pathetic.

And all this reaction from you since you suck at your job so bad you can't ID simple meat.

I'm get over it. :lol2::lol: I'm not lying about people who are close to me about giving them gifts. Sad and pathetic Goober. :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I'm get over it. :lol2::lol: I'm not lying about people who are close to me about giving them gifts. Sad and pathetic Goober. :thumbsup:

Last night you were drunk and posting nonsense what is your excuse for the nonsensical shit this am?

"I am get over it?"

As for the rest, don't remember you ever talking about gifts for the family except of course the mail order Russian.