Check your account email address ×

POR-15.

spin_dry

POR 15 Tips….

Por 15  is unique to itself…..  forget about what you know about other paints.

1.)   NEVER  use product directly from can; unless you plan to use it all that day.

2.) Open can, masking tape rim to keep clean.

3.) Remove product with a coffee can ladle, or new turkey baster.  Blast air out & always suck product in to lessen contamination.   

Work from a Glass / Stainless Steel Bowl.

4.) Never let water into paint can, it will destroy product.

5.) Store opened cans in FREEZER – Shelf life is in years.  Just found / opened a jar found from 2/2010.

Stuff worked fine.  Cold stops product from drying

6.) Cover Meniscus  with Saran wrap, & cover  top of can with Saran wrap  before reinstalling cover.

* Gallon Cans – Use what you need, save surplus in new 1 Quart steel cans in freezer. – Will get more storage life.

To answer more of your questions, Open  POR15CANADA.com…..  great site with technical bulletins.  Company operates from CA & Burlington, VT.  Been using PORCANADA.COM   since 2000, happy with the service Pat delivers.  Great Product support & Staff.

Strange drying properties...  sprays good,  must thin with their solvents.   climbs vertical easily with air tip...

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Weird stuff. I thought it would be thicker. Covers very well. Went with two coats. Messy shit. Got some on my arm and it was a bitch to get off. The only thing that took it off was olive oil. 

I used some hand sanitizer and it helped a bit.