Check your account email address ×

hey Rigid1

do you have a renegade 4 wheeler problem in Syracuse, saw a pink 2wd 4 wheeler just getting it on 690 east by the fairgrounds in the center lane, no helmet just hauling ass, black guy with backpack, had to take a double take, funny as fuck:lol:

• Haha 2

• Gold Member
42 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

do you have a renegade 4 wheeler problem in Syracuse, saw a pink 2wd 4 wheeler just getting it on 690 east by the fairgrounds in the center lane, no helmet just hauling ass, black guy with backpack, had to take a double take, funny as fuck:lol:

Stolen for sure!  :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
43 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

Oh man, they go by the shop all day everyday, mx bikes, wheelers, no care for anyone else, 

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Oh man, they go by the shop all day everyday, mx bikes, wheelers, no care for anyone else, 

I figured he wouldn't make it to Hiawatha Blvd with all the state boys on 690 with opening day of the fair, center lane just like a commuter, laughed my ass off

10 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

I figured he wouldn't make it to Hiawatha Blvd with all the state boys on 690 with opening day of the fair, center lane just like a commuter, laughed my ass off

I'll get some video when I'm in the shop Saturday if I don't have a customer in front of me

1 minute ago, 01mxz800 said:

I will say out of the 30+ years I have been in a truck, Syracuse seems to offers the most entertainment:guzzle:

Oh it's a shit show, that's for sure..

Just now, Rigid1 said:

I'll get some video when I'm in the shop Saturday if I don't have a customer in front of me

If I could get the footage from my dash cam you would be rolling on the ground

• Haha 1