Check your account email address ×

Hi there ....are you thinking about killing yourself?

1 minute ago, poopooforme said:

What a terrible waste of a good little animal.  You are supposed to do that with a big ole bor pig or a female who has had about a dozen litters.  Man that was some prime pork before you fucked it all up!!!

You are a fucking retard....aren’t you :lol: 

18 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

What a terrible waste of a good little animal.  You are supposed to do that with a big ole bor pig or a female who has had about a dozen litters.  Man that was some prime pork before you fucked it all up!!!

Who wants to eat a big ol boar?

3 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

Who wants to eat a big ol boar?

No shit 80lbs dressed is a perfect hog. That hog fed 40 people that day and the leftovers were gone by morning. Now I will say it’s somewhat expensive to do it but that’s neither here nor there.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

No shit 80lbs dressed is a perfect hog. That hog fed 40 people that day and the leftovers were gone by morning. Now I will say it’s somewhat expensive to do it but that’s neither here nor there.

Looked good to me :thumbsup: But I’m no expert. 

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

Looked good to me :thumbsup: But I’m no expert. 

You should have tasted it ....that hog got a 3 day mild salt brine and the a light injection of lamberts sweet brine o mine. 21 hours in the smoker. Omg was it magic. The pork belly was like fucking candy 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

You should have tasted it ....that hog got a 3 day mild salt brine and the a light injection of lamberts sweet brine o mine. 21 hours in the smoker. Omg was it magic. The pork belly was like fucking candy 

OK my mouth is watering now :finger::lol:

Funny The Official Master Chef Of FS hasn’t chimed in yet :lol:

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Absolutely.  A buddy of mine has done probably 50-100 pig roasts and most are 100-120lb range. Has his own injection recipe, good stuff.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

I’ve done two whole hogs before. A duroc and a Berkshire both from local farms. They were mind blowing good. I’ve never seen it in a grocery store before though. It’s kind of a niche thing. 

We butcher at least one a year.  Feed lot animals suck donkey.

1 hour ago, poopooforme said:

Oh fuck no.  One of the greatest meals ever right there.  You must be the guy that buys the .19 /lb turkey for his family in Thanksgiving.  There is a time for cheap protein but also a time to enjoy.

• Advertising Member
12 hours ago, f7ben said:

Well , let me help you

Berkshire and Duroc. Google it , find it and eat it. Prepare to have your world shaken to the core. My god , heritage breeds produce some pork that rivals any protein I’ve eaten. 

We used to raise both breeds on the farm they are incredible.  We still butcher "Berks" every winter for the freezer. :bc: