Check your account email address ×

Another one that was not on the national evening news but this shit never happens according to the dumbfucks on this site

• GreenStreak changed the title to Another one that was not on the national evening news but this shit never happens according to the dumbfucks on this site

i was talking to a guy at a party, talked about guns. his hair stood up . i saw his reaction and thought , fuck em, i'm gonna rile him up. so i told him about my 80 year old mom that has a handgun in her purse and one in the nightstand. rifle next to the bed and couch. he was like why so many guns. i said lives alone in the woods, 80 years old, have to protect yourself. he said well , is she prepared to live with having killed someone. i told him no doubt. if it's an intruder or her , she will be fine with it. he was in shock. he had talked about his wife, so i asked where she is . oh she's back home in colorado. is she armed. no. so to continue to rile him i asked if he would be ok going home to find out some criminal had broke in and attacked her, and she had no defense. are you prepared to live with the fact you left your wife vulnerable? he was pissed. so i finally told him it's ok if you don't want guns, but it's not ok to tell me i should or shouldn't. we have the right to protect ourselves

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

she got a new neighbor. i saw a sled so i went over. guy is cool, asked what all the shooting was. i told him it was my mom shooting squirrels off the bid feeder. his response? " man i like her already!". i laughed, and told him "be sure to knock"

• Haha 1