Check your account email address ×

Hillary has nothing to brag about: Her foreign policy record is a disaster

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

Come on MC, just admit it you're voting for Hillary and want to eat the dingleberries out of her ass.  :lmao:

Nope just deflating the Trump threads. So a guy with no experience in foreign policy tells someone with years of it they are a disaster.

That would be like me telling you you have no clue about your business specialty.

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Nope just deflating the Trump threads. So a guy with no experience in foreign policy tells someone with years of it they are a disaster.

That would be like me telling you you have no clue about your business specialty.

So experience even if its mostly bad decisions is a good thing in your book? :lmao:

You need to watch 13 Hours of Benghazi.  

I don't like much of what Trump does but he is a far cry better than Hillary.  I once posted I would never vote for Trump and I'm man enough to admit I've changed my mind mostly due to the disaster Hillary is.  

From the liberal leaning Politifact

http://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/statements/2014/may/19/ron-johnson/hillary-clintons-state-department-reduced-security/

Johnson said that before the terrorist attacks in Benghazi, "the State Department not only failed to honor repeated requests for additional security, but instead actually reduced security in Libya."

State Department headquarters in Washington did refuse repeated requests from its ambassador in Libya for more security personnel. And it decided not to accept an offer from the Defense Department to extend the stay of one of its security units in Libya, reducing the level of security that was available.

We rate Johnson’s statement True.

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Up is down. Black is white.  The OP is foreign policy and the fact foreign govts. are entertaining it is alarming enough.  Of course - you're American Momo and will defend Dump to the end. :lol: 

Guess what Skidmark....Dump has no chance. :lmao: 

In your world, hot snow falls up.

12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Obama said on the topic "judgement, not experience".

do you disagree with obama?

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

So experience even if its mostly bad decisions is a good thing in your book? :lmao:

You need to watch 13 Hours of Benghazi.  

I don't like much of what Trump does but he is a far cry better than Hillary.  I once posted I would never vote for Trump and I'm man enough to admit I've changed my mind mostly due to the disaster Hillary is.  

From the liberal leaning Politifact

http://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/statements/2014/may/19/ron-johnson/hillary-clintons-state-department-reduced-security/

Johnson said that before the terrorist attacks in Benghazi, "the State Department not only failed to honor repeated requests for additional security, but instead actually reduced security in Libya."

State Department headquarters in Washington did refuse repeated requests from its ambassador in Libya for more security personnel. And it decided not to accept an offer from the Defense Department to extend the stay of one of its security units in Libya, reducing the level of security that was available.

We rate Johnson’s statement True.

Would you go to a plumber for brain surgery?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Would you go to a plumber for brain surgery?

Benghazi alone disqualifies her to be POTUS.

What vast foreign policy experience did Bernie have or Obama before he ran for POTUS?