Check your account email address ×

Would you pay money to see how much money

10 hours ago, Deephaven said:

More lies.  Trying to bluff your way out of the fact you can't even back your own bet.  No wonder you didn't pay Ben yet.  Welcher.

I contacted both Ben and you on PM, to get these bets going. You BOTH FLAKED AND FAILED!! LMMFAO!

I know you have great fun pushing my buttons, but the bottom line is....YOU GOT " OWNED, WITH POWER " by a 75 year old guy!! 

If you're a fake profile TROLL, which I believe you are, no big deal, you got hits out of it.

However, if you are a guy running a business, living in a waterfront on Minnetonka, you just got pounded into the ground by a 75 year old guy!!! Wow, it must suck to be you!!! :owned::owned:

Umm, you failed.  I told you I won't do it in PM.  If you won't do it in the forum it means you concede.  I also asked for you to show you can back the bet and you showed a snippet from someone else's account.  So at the moment you are not capable of making your own bet.  Pathetic.

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Umm, you failed.  I told you I won't do it in PM.  If you won't do it in the forum it means you concede.  I also asked for you to show you can back the bet and you showed a snippet from someone else's account.  So at the moment you are not capable of making your own bet.  Pathetic.

SHUT THE FUCK UP, you stupid pussy. 

You got backed into a corner, and I went " BUTTERBEAN " on ya'!!! 

You got your ass handed to ya' by a 75 year old guy!!!

KILL "YERSELF!!!!!   

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Give the old cunt a date and time.

If he doesn't man up by then he admits defeat.

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

I did, gave him a week.  He then got banned a day later.  He obviously didn't want to own up.

17 hours ago, Deephaven said:

I did, gave him a week.  He then got banned a day later.  He obviously didn't want to own up.

How does your ass feel, after getting it kicked by a 75 year old!!!

LMMFAO!!!! 

OWNAGE IS MY BUSINESS, AND BUSINESS IS GOOD!!!  

At the moment you are getting the biggest ownage ever on FS.  Your whole persona on this site is to offer the stupid ass TNW challenge and the bets been accepted and you can't prove you have $10k to follow through.  Your bluff and lies are over old man.

41 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

At the moment you are getting the biggest ownage ever on FS.  Your whole persona on this site is to offer the stupid ass TNW challenge and the bets been accepted and you can't prove you have $10k to follow through.  Your bluff and lies are over old man.

Big shot Escalade 800 huh? 6'7" big shot huh? Well you just got curb-stomped by a 5'9" 75 year old!! 

35 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Doesn't have $10000.

Has given 10000 handies.

:owned:

Whose given handies? You? Certainly not me, you fukkin queer.

BADGER OWNS THE SHIT OUTTA YOU!! 

Tide Head, NB!!! LMMFAO!! Should be Detroit, Michigan!!! LMMFAO!!

SLUM DOG 70!!!!!!!  LMMFAO!!

41 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Unlike you, I never claimed I was a big shot.  I am just a normal guy.  You however are a pathetic lying loser.

LMAO!! Everybody here knows I " OWNED " you, to the max!! 

You will have a few gunts that will post against me, but the bottom line is, YOU GOT YOUR ASS KICKED BY A 75 YEAR OLD GUY!!! 

On 7/5/2022 at 3:53 PM, awful knawful said:

I admit that you have a shit house in a shit area, where shit-houses go for 95-185 thousand, Canadian!! LMMFAO!!

LMMFAO!! Nice Chev ya' got there. I had storage customers like you, bunch of oddballs, couldn't wait to get rid of them.

ESAB welder $1600.00!! LMAO!! What do you do with it, put the STINGER up your ass!!!  :lol2::lol2::lol2:

You fukkin queeer, I leave mowers running while I run down and weld brackets, I'm so fukkin good and fast!!!  

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I admit that you have a shit house in a shit area, where shit-houses go for 95-185 thousand, Canadian!! LMMFAO!!

LMMFAO!! Nice Chev ya' got there. I had storage customers like you, bunch of oddballs, couldn't wait to get rid of them.

ESAB welder $1600.00!! LMAO!! What do you do with it, put the STINGER up your ass!!!  :lol2::lol2::lol2:

You fukkin queeer, I leave mowers running while I run down and weld brackets, I'm so fukkin good and fast!!!  

Do you want to show a pic of ur dump or should I?? 

7 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You don't own a house or a real welder.  Not sure why you are calling him out.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

'Cause he can't weld, or he would post his floor pan. 

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I gave him high values on his place, $500,000.00. 

And that's probably 100Gs over the actual TNW!!!

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

And you have none.

Tell your friends if you have any, that you got the shit klcked out of you on a sled-site, by a 75 year old guy. 

5 hours ago, awful knawful said:

I hope you fall off your mower and it runs you over. 👍

When do you sleep for work?? Or at you at work, giving BLOW-JOB SPECIALS!!!!   LMMFAO!!!  :owned: