Check your account email address ×

Russia’s economy set back 20 years.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

They were. They also had lots of western treats. Not no more!! Lol

That's a lie and I rubbed your nose in it multiple times...:lol:

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

No. You’re badly informed about global economics.

No, you just have zero critical thinking skills and like to lie to push an agenda..

How much in debt is Russia?

In total, the Russian government owes about $20 billion worth of bonds, mostly in dollars, and it owes about $500 million in interest payments over the next month, according to Gerard DiPippo, a senior fellow with the economics program at the Center for Strategic and International Studies.May 24, 2022

Russian 2020 debt?

In 2020, the national debt of Russia amounted to around 280.12 billion U.S. dollars.

Oops, spinner looks like a complete hack again..What a fucking idiot..:lol:

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

No, you just have zero critical thinking skills and like to lie to push an agenda..

How much in debt is Russia?

In total, the Russian government owes about $20 billion worth of bonds, mostly in dollars, and it owes about $500 million in interest payments over the next month, according to Gerard DiPippo, a senior fellow with the economics program at the Center for Strategic and International Studies.May 24, 2022

Russian 2020 debt?

In 2020, the national debt of Russia amounted to around 280.12 billion U.S. dollars.

Oops, spinner looks like a complete hack again..What a fucking idiot..:lol:

Here you go dummy. 

Russia's Net Public Debt Falls to Zero

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2019/09/11/russias-net-public-debt-falls-to-zero-a67238

• Haha 1

Serious question, why do you just lie about stuff??

Is it that ugly lack of attention complex again?? Or trying to manipulate people's beliefs??

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Is it that ugly lack of attention complex again?? Or trying to manipulate people's beliefs??

You fail to understand economics. So instead of admitting your ignorance, you accuse others of lying. It’s really that simple 

• Haha 1

Here you go dummy. 

Russia's Net Public Debt Falls to Zero

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2019/09/11/russias-net-public-debt-falls-to-zero-a67238

The Moscow times!? Are you serious??

Just now, spin_dry said:

You fail to understand economics. So instead of admitting your ignorance, you accuse others of lying. It’s really that simple 

In 2020, the national debt of Russia amounted to around 280.12 billion U.S. dollars.

For someone that bragged about living off the grid in his little RV, he sure spends a lot of time online.

You do understand that when wealth is greater than debt there is no actual debt? Do you understand that simple concept? At your age I would hope so. 

2 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

For someone that bragged about living off the grid in his little RV, he sure spends a lot of time online.

It's his complex, he can't stay away..

8 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

direct from his quoted article, it says about the same thing.  It appears their economy is very stable.

Public debt is the broadest definition of debt and includes the more narrowly defined external debt, as well as the domestic debts of the government, the regions and the municipalities. As of Aug. 1 the total state debt was 16.2 trillion rubles ($248 billion) or 15% of GDP and equivalent to what the government takes in each year in total as taxes. The amount the state has in cash in deposits with the Central Bank was 17.6 trillion rubles ($269 billion) on the same date, or 16.2% of GDP.

Edited by airflite1
  • Thanks 1

You do understand that when wealth is greater than debt there is no actual debt? Do you understand that simple concept? At your age I would hope so. 

Ohhhh, now I got it.........So america is debt free!! Woo hoo!!

:wtf:

So if you have 200k in the bank, but owe 200k you have no debt!!

7 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

Don’t you have more photos of that wallowing scow of a motor home lurking at waysides? 

Ohhhh, now I got it.........So america is debt free!! Woo hoo!!

So if you have 200k in the bank, but owe 200k you have no debt!!

It’s a sad day when Vladimir Putin has a better understanding of capitalism than you do. 

Don’t you have more photos of that wallowing scow of a motor home lurking at waysides? 

Unlike you, I just spent a couple months in it, instead of pretending to.

Just now, spin_dry said:

I’m those KOA’s are a real blast. :lol: 

Actually I stayed at the airports in PA I was working out of, with the large water tanks primitive camping is easy.

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I’m sure those KOA’s are a real blast. :lol: 

I'm sure "roughing it" in a friend or families driveway is quite the "outdoor experience"

:lol:

• Haha 1

It’s a sad day when Vladimir Putin has a better understanding of capitalism than you do. 

Sad a person of your knowledge doesn't understand what the word debt means..

In 2020, the national debt of Russia amounted to around 280.12 billion U.S. dollars.