Check your account email address ×

Holy shit! What happened in Sweden.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Do you find it difficult to type with homorider's dick in your mouth?

Are you saying there is something wrong with being a gay man?  You sure seem to throw the insinuations around in a deprecating manor.  I'm not sure your side thinks that is cool.

• Like 1

On 2017-02-25 at 7:05 AM, Dave said:

Multi tasking....something liberals are incapable of doing.

zambitchy has that down. Avid snowmobiler, successful investor, reader of balanced news from all over the world. Still has time to read and respond to every thread on this site and who knows how many more.....  

I'm sure he's as honest as Trump. 

18 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

zambitchy has that down. Avid snowmobiler, successful investor, reader of balanced news from all over the world. Still has time to read and respond to every thread on this site and who knows how many more.....  

You think he impressive....you should see what driftbusta does. :lol:

• Like 1

On 2/25/2017 at 9:05 AM, Dave said:

Multi tasking....something liberals are incapable of doing.

Yep.  Hard to hate in an uncontrollable hypocritical fake rage and focus on much else.

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

I am getting to you....you poor thing. :lmao:

Weak and stupid.

43 minutes ago, Dave said:

You think he impressive....you should see what driftbusta does. :lol:

I think I may have him beat.  Or used to before you started busting my nuts!  Now I try to keep my posts under 1000 words. :lmao:

22 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

is it wrong that I always think of Cartman when he goes on a rant. 

Yes.

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think I may have him beat.  Or used to before you started busting my nuts!  Now I try to keep my posts under 1000 words. :lmao:

Cappy and myself both bugged you about it.. :(

Edited by Dave

1 minute ago, Dave said:

Cappy and myself both bugged you about it.. :(

Yeah, he loved to bust ma about that shit...from WAYYY back on HCS.  We used to hate on each other quite a bit.  I miss that fucker, he really adds a lot to a forum.  Funny shit!

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, he loved to bust ma about that shit...from WAYYY back on HCS.  We used to hate on each other quite a bit.  I miss that fucker, he really adds a lot to a forum.  Funny shit!

I was banned before you even showed up...I woulda had fun with you over there...mind you i have had fun with you since over there.... :news:

Edited by Dave

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  Hard to hate in an uncontrollable hypocritical fake rage and focus on much else.

I am getting to you....you poor thing. :lmao:

Weak and stupid.

Yes.

Keep telling yourself. And then keep following me around and commenting on every one of my posts. 

How the fuck do you expect us to believe your bullshit when you try so hard to make "liberals" respect you?

Keep telling yourself. And then keep following me around and commenting on every one of my posts. 

How the fuck do you expect us to believe your bullshit when you try so hard to make "liberals" respect you?

I'd pull my own plug if I was trying for that.  How pathetic can one be?  That's almost like a liberal!

:lol2:

Btw. Was that Christian terrorist that murdered that guys from India a friend of any of the right wing nutbars on here?  Seems like some of you would cheer him on. Did any of you buy him a drink in the second bar he went to?  

Edited by revkevsdi
  • Like 1

Btw. Was that Christian terrorist that murdered that guys from India a friend of any of the right wing nutbars on here?  Seems like some of you would cheer him on. Did any of you buy him a drink in the second bar he went to?  

You are trying too hard now and looking exceptionally foolish.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Comprehension is not a strong trait of yours.  But that's normal when the Lib MO is spin, deflect, lie, feel sad, repeat.

I don't care what your reasons are. If you off yourself the world will be a better place.