Check your account email address ×

Kemp crushes trump the liar.

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

What the hell is the matter with Pa. Took a week to count and then they were fighting over ballots with no date on them.  This mail in BS has got to go.

last i heard it will be around june 8th when a winner will be announced.

remember back when you knew who won the next day.

12 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I believe it was the outer envelope, not the ballot date.  

The court ruled in favor of counting the ballots so I guess it would.

unelected official gets to decided the rules as written by the election committee are invalid...how libtard of you.

1 minute ago, SkisNH said:

unelected official gets to decided the rules as written by the election committee are invalid...how libtard of you.

Actually our judges are elected.  

You don't think it's funny that 2 GOP candidates are fighting over the rules made by their party?

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

Just like all the other laws against the State's Constitution.

Glad you approve/

The mail in voting laws in our state were written and passed by the GOP house and senate prior to the pandemic, as called for in the State's Constitution.  

So I do approve.

28 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Actually our judges are elected.  

You don't think it's funny that 2 GOP candidates are fighting over the rules made by their party?

Some judges are elected, higher level courts are mostly appointed. 

The party doesn't support the legal action suggested by Mccormick...

Edited by SkisNH

8 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Some judges are elected, higher level courts are mostly appointed. 

The party doesn't support the legal action suggested by Mccormick...

I'm quite sure our state judges are all elected, federal are appointed.

Certainly many in the party do. There are about 10,000 ballots left to count many are overseas military ballots, my guess is those go to Mccormick. I also think his voters were much more likely to use mail in ballots than Oz voters, that's just my opinion, but if Oz loses it will prove to be the case.

55 minutes ago, sw-50c said:

last i heard it will be around june 8th when a winner will be announced.

remember back when you knew who won the next day.

All the votes must be counted by the 7th of June. 

With only 900 votes separating them it is an automatic recall.

8 hours ago, 1jkw said:

I'm quite sure our state judges are all elected, federal are appointed.

Certainly many in the party do. There are about 10,000 ballots left to count many are overseas military ballots, my guess is those go to Mccormick. I also think his voters were much more likely to use mail in ballots than Oz voters, that's just my opinion, but if Oz loses it will prove to be the case.

https://www.inquirer.com/politics/election/undated-mail-ballots-pennsylvania-lehigh-county-migliori-20220520.html

It was a federal judge that over ruled a Pennsylvania state judge.

If the ballot is filled out correctly it will be counted...I agree McCormack will win the military vote...

My point is if we can't agree on the rules now how are we going to agree in November?  Penn was a shit show last election. Including mail in voting, time line of voting, incomplete ballots etc.

We've gone around on this before...I believe the integrity of the vote is tied to in person voting and a TRUE absentee ballot....mail in is ripe with fraud. 

Edited by SkisNH

2 hours ago, SkisNH said:

https://www.inquirer.com/politics/election/undated-mail-ballots-pennsylvania-lehigh-county-migliori-20220520.html

It was a federal judge that over ruled a Pennsylvania state judge.

If the ballot is filled out correctly it will be counted...I agree McCormack will win the military vote...

My point is if we can't agree on the rules now how are we going to agree in November?  Penn was a shit show last election. Including mail in voting, time line of voting, incomplete ballots etc.

We've gone around on this before...I believe the integrity of the vote is tied to in person voting and a TRUE absentee ballot....mail in is ripe with fraud. 

The shit show was caused by not being able to count the ballots prior to election day, and the fact that some late ballots were kept aside because of our suddenly slow mail delivery, I lived at my same address since 1989 got mail delivery everyday until July or August 2020 then it was every 5 days sometimes 7or 8 days, it was late 2021 before it went back to normal.  

Many states have been using mail in ballots for years with no more problem than those without. 

There will always be a small amount of voter fraud or somebody trying to commit it, if the mail in fraud was so "ripe as you say" it should have been easy to prove.