Check your account email address ×

Just for a moment

Let's have an open discussion.  Having watched hours of congressional testimony on the subject I can only come to the conclusion that some sort of special interest groups with deep pockets want this immigration to continue against the will of the people. It would seem that most of the actions taken by Myorkis  really only lead to one result and since he seems to get little or no push back from his own party I have to think it is policy even if not official.

1 minute ago, Snake said:

There is simply no question.

The only thing to discuss is why democrats are so dishonest about it.

It does beg the question what is the goal here? Who wants this so badly as politically it seems like suicide?

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

It does beg the question what is the goal here? Who wants this so badly as politically it seems like suicide?

Good read... :

So what is behind leaking Supreme Court drafts of impending opinions, or seeking to pack the Supreme Court with 15 justices, or ending the Senate filibuster, or adding two more states to the 60-year-old, 50-state union, or curtailing states’ rights to set their own balloting procedures, or trashing the Constitution’s Electoral College?

The answer to those questions also applies to Joe Biden’s promise to cancel millions of contracted federally guaranteed student loans simply by a pre-midterm election executive fiat.

And how can Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas openly negate federal immigration law? How can he welcome millions to cross illegally the southern border?

The answers are obvious.

The hard Left has detoured from the mainstream of American voters onto a radical trajectory. So it will never find 51 percent public approval for any of its current extremist and crackpot initiatives.

Instead, it sees success only through altering the rules of governance or changing the demography of the electorate—or both.

Still, leftists should be careful about what they wish for.

Latinos are historically transforming en masse into conservative voters.

Leftists are also greenlighting powerful precedents for the next Republican president. He may follow their lead by simply changing any rules, laws, customs, and traditions anytime he deems them inconvenient.

https://amgreatness.com/2022/05/04/losing-the-people-then-change-the-rules/

• Platinum Contributing Member

It beyond treason what the Biden administration is doing on the southern border.   Look at the covid hypocrisy alone.   Appealing mask wearing on planes yet sending 15,000 plus a day into our country without know any disease status much less Covid. 

Honestly I have to wonder if they don't think its their last hope to maintain power.   As they push a more radical leftist agenda they are losing other minorities and centrist voters by huge amounts.

I use to go back and forth on deporting people.   Now its a must and fully support it on a massive level.  And I'm not just talking about those that come thru the southern border but people that overstay their Visa, come for schooling or whatever.   We need to deport millions who came in illegally or in the disguise of migrants claiming "asylum."  

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Highmark said:

It beyond treason what the Biden administration is doing on the southern border.   Look at the covid hypocrisy alone.   Appealing mask wearing on planes yet sending 15,000 plus a day into our country without know any disease status much less Covid. 

Honestly I have to wonder if they don't think its their last hope to maintain power.   As they push a more radical leftist agenda they are losing other minorities and centrist voters by huge amounts.

I use to go back and forth on deporting people.   Now its a must and fully support it on a massive level.  And I'm not just talking about those that come thru the southern border but people that overstay their Visa, come for schooling or whatever.   We need to deport millions who came in illegally or in the disguise of migrants claiming "asylum."  

But why are rents going up so fast?