Check your account email address ×

Supreme court leak.

Supreme Court Opinion leaker.  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who was the leaker of the abortion rights case at the Supreme Court?

• Conservative Justice.
    • Conservative Justice clerk.
    • Liberal Justice.
    • Liberal Justice clerk.

4 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Abortion clinics will no longer get funding from the federal government. There will no longer be a quid pro quo. :good:

Holy fucking shit are you retarded. I mean like so stupid it’s impossible to consider. You don’t know what quid pro quo is and Roe has zero to do with abortion funding. Holy fucking shit 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
57 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You realize a lot of those are trumps fault right??? I mean you added fucking Fauci to the list :lol: 

Can you name one?  Fauci has been a govt employee for 40 years.  Blame it all on Trump.  and you call everyone else "faggot ass retard".....   You faggot ass retard...  By the way when do you GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY????

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

Can you name one?  Fauci has been a govt employee for 40 years.  Blame it all on Trump.  and you call everyone else "faggot ass retard".....   You faggot ass retard...  By the way when do you GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY????

Who put Fauci in charge of pandemic response you fucking brain dead cunt???

• Gold Member

As a physician with the National Institutes of Health (NIH), Fauci has served the American public health sector in various capacities for more than fifty years and has acted as an advisor to every U.S. president since Ronald Reagan.[1] He has been director of the NIAID since 1984 and has made contributions to HIV/AIDS research and other immunodeficiency diseases, both as a research scientist and as the head of the NIAID.[2] From 1983 to 2002, Fauci was one of the world's most frequently cited scientists across all scientific journals.[2][3] In 2008, President George W. Bush awarded him the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the highest civilian award in the United States, for his work on the AIDS relief program PEPFAR.[4]

During the COVID-19 pandemic, he served under President Donald Trump as one of the lead members of the White House Coronavirus Task Force. Fauci's advice was frequently contradicted by Trump, and Trump's supporters alleged that Fauci was trying to politically undermine Trump's run for reelection. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Fauci

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

What you see above are called facts.  You should try it sometime....

Who put Fauci in charge of the pandemic you fucking retarded piece of shit? It’s a simple answer

Remember draining the swamp? What the fuck happened? 

Edited by f7ben

44 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Holy fucking shit are you retarded. I mean like so stupid it’s impossible to consider. You don’t know what quid pro quo is and Roe has zero to do with abortion funding. Holy fucking shit 

This retard has enough money to buy a sell you 50 times over as your living off your daddy's company. 

Think you stupid fucker, the government will no longer have to fund and held accountable to abortion clinics it will all be moved to the states.  

Quid pro quo, like your beloved president did to Ukraine over his son's gas company half a decade ago, it was a stunning coup for its owner, a former Ukrainian minister working to remake the company’s image as he faced a money-laundering investigation.   

Just now, Badger** said:

This retard has enough money to buy a sell you 50 times over as your living off your daddy's company. 

Think you stupid fucker, the government will no longer have to fund and held accountable to abortion clinics it will all be moved to the states.  

Quid pro quo, like your beloved president did to Ukraine over his son's gas company half a decade ago, it was a stunning coup for its owner, a former Ukrainian minister working to remake the company’s image as he faced a money-laundering investigation.   

God damn are you a retarded motherfucker. Probably close to as dumb as racer 

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Who put Fauci in charge of the pandemic you fucking retarded piece of shit? It’s a simple answer

Remember draining the swamp? What the fuck happened? 

Man you just aren't worth my breath.  Get the fuck outta here.  Like to see what you could get done when you have every media outlet, every govt agency, and every pundit out there making up lies and saying its "imminent" for four straight years.  But you know what??  It was a whole fuck of a lot better than this shit storm we are dealing with right now!!  Now I have wasted more time than I should with you.  Rub your two brain cells together and come up with a reply that is useful rather than this "fucking retarded piece of shit"  all the time.  Because most adults know that speech like that really shows your true colors.  Grow up man.  Get a job.  Get a wife.  Most importantly get off the meth.....  Fuck....

Just now, poopooforme said:

Man you just aren't worth my breath.  Get the fuck outta here.  Like to see what you could get done when you have every media outlet, every govt agency, and every pundit out there making up lies and saying its "imminent" for four straight years.  But you know what??  It was a whole fuck of a lot better than this shit storm we are dealing with right now!!  Now I have wasted more time than I should with you.  Rub your two brain cells together and come up with a reply that is useful rather than this "fucking retarded piece of shit"  all the time.  Because most adults know that speech like that really shows your true colors.  Grow up man.  Get a job.  Get a wife.  Most importantly get off the meth.....  Fuck....

Who put fauci in charge of pandemic response you retarded piece of fuck? There is one answer

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

God damn are you a retarded motherfucker. Probably close to as dumb as racer 

The first part is right and it hurts. :whistle: 

Edited by Badger**

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

The first part is right and it hurts. :whistle: 

I make well past 6 figures at my day job and my dad is 66 years old and along for the ride in our side projects which are run through my LLC I started when I was 24. Got anything else you stupid fucking piece of shit? 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I make well past 6 figures at my day job and my dad is 66 years old and along for the ride in our side projects which are run through my LLC I started when I was 24. Got anything else you stupid fucking piece of shit? 

:mc::lol2:

Just now, f7ben said:

Yah...you’re a retarded faggot. We all know this 

And your vocabulary sucks. :lol2:

Ben's key go to words. 

Retard

Faggot 

Piece of shit 

retarded piece of fuck. 

Just now, Badger** said:

And your vocabulary sucks. :lol2:

Ben's key go to words. 

Retard

Faggot 

Piece of shit 

retarded piece of fuck. 

Yah that’s you

12 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

poopooforme For the win!! 

25-MUST-WATCH-Best-Picture-Academy-Award-Winners.jpg

31 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Who put Fauci in charge of the pandemic? Anyone???

Hey dumb fuck he was in charge long before covid, does google work in your area?  

Fauci has served under six US presidents, starting with Ronald Reagan, and in 2008 he was awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom.

As the nation's top infectious disease expert, Fauci has worked on the federal response to AIDS, Ebola, the Zika virus and anthrax scares, just to name a few.

9 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Hey dumb fuck he was in charge long before covid, does google work in your area?  

He was not in charge of the pandemic response .....who put him in that position??? 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Who should he have hired, Pee Wee Herman?  :lol: 

Oh....so Fauci is the only infectious disease expert in the US ....got it 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Oh....so Fauci is the only infectious disease expert in the US ....got it 

Name one, so who else would you turn the job over too.:read:

This country trusted the cock sucker. :suicide: