Check your account email address ×

An unusual effect of retardation

Since fsce has become infected with overt willful blatant almost gleeful ignorance and retardation from the recent hcs retard crew I’ve noticed something.....

Some of the originals here have become far less retarded. 

Like snake for example , I think watching these other morons suck trump dick and dance around like Down syndrome kids throwing mash potatoes at each other has made him find Trump less palatable :lol: 

Its a strange phenomenon but it’s real. For example when Racerdumb takes a position like being against Covid vaccines it makes me want to get the shot just to be 180 degrees polar opposite of him because of how fucking stupid he is ....

I find it interesting....like a little social experiment 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Since fsce has become infected with overt willful blatant almost gleeful ignorance and retardation from the recent hcs retard crew I’ve noticed something.....

Some of the originals here have become far less retarded. 

Like snake for example , I think watching these other morons suck trump dick and dance around like Down syndrome kids throwing mash potatoes at each other has made him find Trump less palatable :lol: 

Its a strange phenomenon but it’s real. For example when Racerdumb takes a position like being against Covid vaccines it makes me want to get the shot just to be 180 degrees polar opposite of him because of how fucking stupid he is ....

I find it interesting....like a little social experiment 

I think you might be on to something Swammi.

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Nah...... don't really think you have it figured out at all

Ben's an emotional liberal.

Just cruisin' around here, lookin' good while doin' it...

Trump is still the guy... these morons are just like little kids who just found their penis. They will play with it a while then only pull it out to use it.

It's like spring immigration here... the undesirable show up to pick crops, then gone in the fall...

14 minutes ago, Snake said:

Just cruisin' around here, lookin' good while doin' it...

Trump is still the guy... these morons are just like little kids who just found their penis. They will play with it a while then only pull it out to use it.

It's like spring immigration here... the undesirable show up to pick crops, then gone in the fall...

Come on....you know they make it embarrassing to be a red hat :lol: