Check your account email address ×

Not sunk?

27 minutes ago, Badger** said:

You really are a transgender clueless fuck.  

Coming from "The Meat Man",,,you never caught on to that joke eh????:lol:

32 minutes ago, Badger** said:

You win!! the dumbest come back on FS for 2022. :bc:

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

3 hours ago, Badger** said:

Just like kick you're ass all over FS jizz. :fuckyou:

3 hours ago, Badger** said:

Jizz ie dicky licker ie cum guzzler :fuckyou:  

I'll give you a little hint go find yourself some Excalibur Prime Rib rub its the best I have ever had in my life. As far as the Hot Dog comment its not even close to 1% of our business.:D

Edited by Badger**

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

I'll give you a little hint go find yourself some Excalibur Prime Rib rub its the best I have ever had in my life. As far as the Hot Dog comment its not even close to 1% of our business.:D

Fucking Oscar Meyer wannabe :lol:

HCS 2013 I was working as a janitor at the HCS lounge after hours just to make some fun money. One night I came to work and started cleaning the lobby and I heard a noise from behind the bar I was like WTF!! I looked over and there HSR fucking a male goat in the ass with a wig on and sucking the other goat off, ya you saw me and you were smiling with goat cum running out of your mouth. Sick fucker!!

The next day I got called in by Bobby and Paul, they saw the whole thing on the HCS security cam, not good we were all embarrassed for the goats. So we sat talked it out over a beer and Bobby said try ignore it, he said this is a very common thing they do in that part of Ontario.

I told them when I am working keep that goat fucker away from me and just let me do my job, Paul said he understood it was and done deal.

giphy2314455.gif

Edited by Badger**

14 minutes ago, Badger** said:

HCS 2013 I was working as a janitor at the HCS lounge after hours just to make some fun money. One night I came to work and started cleaning the lobby and I heard a noise from behind the bar I was like WTF!! I looked over and there HSR fucking a male goat in the ass with a wig on and sucking the other goat off, ya you saw me and you were smiling with goat cum running out of your mouth. Sick fucker!!

The next day I got called in by Bobby and Paul, they saw the whole thing on the HCS security cam, not good we were all embarrassed for the goats. So we sat talked it out over a beer and Bobby said try ignore it, he said this is a very common thing they do in that part of Ontario.

I told them when I am working keep that goat fucker away from me and just let me do my job, Paul said he understood it was and done deal.:D:lol2:

giphy2314455.gif

Let me guess. You voted for trump. 

6 hours ago, Badger** said:

I told them when I am working keep that goat fucker away from me and just let me do my job, Paul said he understood it was and done deal.

giphy2314455.gif

Still dreaming of being an HCS mod I see. Sad.

We NEVER let you in the lounge.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, HSR said:

Not to mention that weird goat thing he dreamed up.....yikes.🤔

1 hour ago, HSR said:

So you broke up with the goats?:whistle: And I never asked how much does it pay to be a talking mouth piece on HCS? :buttkisser:  BS I turned in my keys when they sold the place. :dirol:

Edited by Badger**

So you broke up with the goats?:whistle: And I never asked how much does it pay to be a talking mouth piece on HCS? :buttkisser:  BS I turned in my keys when they sold the place. :dirol:

If this is your attempt at witty humour it's a big fail. What's with all the HCS stuff???? 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Sounds like there's some history between you two..:chatter:..... I heard enough and haven't had breakfast yet.:flush::puke:

7 minutes ago, HSR said:

If this is your attempt at witty humour it's a big fail. What's with all the HCS stuff???? 

I found this old post I took a shot of a few years back when I dug up some old pics for the 550 thread. Mod my ass!! 

81KjxTgFOVL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

34 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I found this old post I took a shot of a few years back when I dug up some old pics for the 550 thread. Mod my ass!! 

81KjxTgFOVL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Yah...you’re a real leader :lol: 

Cant even admit when you are blatantly wrong and instantly proven as such. Fucking moron 

29 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yah...you’re a real leader :lol: 

Cant even admit when you are blatantly wrong and instantly proven as such. Fucking moron 

Do you ever get out of your van? I just got done with work, I work seven days a week to keep this country going do you ever work? STFUP you jobless MF'er.  :lol2:

living-in-a-van-down-by-the-river.jpg