Check your account email address ×

devos in

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

no, that's the result of naïve americans. otherwise, they wouldn't have headed to the right. duh.

No, it's really a result of the Democrats complete and absolute suckiness

And don't forget, it was the Clinton campaign that elevated Trump in the media and promoted that narrative.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

No, it's really a result of the Democrats complete and absolute suckiness

And don't forget, it was the Clinton campaign that elevated Trump in the media and promoted that narrative.

so now you're back to blaming the dems for trump? your little adventure is now starting to make some sense and why you're hating capitalism so much, comrade.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

so now you're back to blaming the dems for trump? your little adventure is now starting to make some sense and why you're hating capitalism so much, comrade.

They are to blame for Trump!

Holy shit! :lol:

Wake the hell up bro. The Democrats suck. That is the only reason that they lost. 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

are you going to skip my questions about stein?

Fuck off of your stupid little questions.

You don't want to face the fact that the Democrats suck and that's the reason they lost. Until you actually admit that, they will continue to lose.

In fact, I hope you never admit it because the Democrats deserve to be thrown in the Dustbin of History and replaced with a party that will actually stand up for its constituents.

• Like 1

pack your fucking bags and head to Russia ya damn freak. I told you why the dems lost the electoral votes, because of dumb fucks who believe in things like pizzagate, the clintons killing people, uranium one, etc etc etc. add to that dumb fucks like you who actually believe in jill stein.  if you think you're going to pull any of the rwws into your version of commy utopia to try and stitch the country back together again...........

good fucking luck. jesus Christ wtf happened to you?

Edited by Snoslinger

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

pack your fucking bags and head to Russia ya damn freak. I told you why the dems lost the electoral votes, because of dumb fucks who believe in things like pizzagate, the clintons killing people, uranium one, etc etc etc. add to that dumb fucks like you who actually believe in jill stein.  if you think you're going to pull any of the rwws into your version of commy utopia to try and stitch the country back together again...........

good fucking luck. jesus Christ wtf happened to you?

By all means, slinger, don't blame the fucking Dems. They're the innocent victims here. 

What happened is I stopped letting Democrats treat me like an abused spouse that has nowhere else to go

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

By all means, slinger, don't blame the fucking Dems. They're the innocent victims here. 

What happened is I stopped letting Democrats treat me like an abused spouse that has nowhere else to go

this is what you sound like slinger:

"Mommy, why did you leave Daddy? I know he beats you and he beats me, but that's no reason to leave him. He beats us because he knows what's best for us and he loves us. Besides, where are we going to go if we don't live with Daddy?"

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

no the dems are not all cute, cuddly, and innocent. just the better alternative. regarding abuse, now you'll get much more of it. enjoy :bc:

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

no the dems are not all cute, cuddly, and innocent. just the better alternative. regarding abuse, now you'll get much more of it. enjoy :bc:

See, this is why leftists hate liberals. 

You're fucking worse than fascists, I swear to fuck, it's like you secretly WANT fascism but can't bring yourselves to admit it. 

Edited by motonoggin
  • Like 1

Just now, motonoggin said:

this is what you sound like slinger:

"Mommy, why did you leave Daddy? I know he beats you and he beats me, but that's no reason to leave him. He beats us because he knows what's best for us and he loves us. Besides, where are we going to go if we don't live with Daddy?"

here's a better analogy for you.

"mommy, why did you leave daddy? I know he said a few bad things to you now and then but he wasn't that bad. the place you're taking me to live now is full of child molesters. I know you think once we're there we can move to fantasy island soon, with ben, where we can trade bananas and live happily ever after, but that's only in dreams, mommy"

:lol:

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

See, this is why leftists hate liberals. 

You're fucking worse than fascists, I swear to fuck, it's like you secretly WANT fascism but can't bring yourselves to admit it. 

what in the fuck gives you that idea? it's pretty simple noggin, you pick the better option that's available. you choose to pick something that's not an option then sit around and cry about either result.

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

what in the fuck gives you that idea? it's pretty simple noggin, you pick the better option that's available. you choose to pick something that's not an option then sit around and cry about either result.

I was ready to fight fascism no matter who won. Because they're both fascists.

One may LOOK less scary to you, but the monstrosity of their policies are the same. More war, more death and destruction, more enemies, more debt, more stagnant wages, more assaults on the Constitution, more screwing by the banksters and their health insurance companies, more neoliberal bullshit all the way around.

You thinking Clinton was less scary than Trump has nothing to do with reality and everything to do with which oligarch party they belong to.

Edited by motonoggin

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

I was ready to fight fascism no matter who won. Because they're both fascists.

One may LOOK less scary to you, but the monstrosity of their policies are the same. More war, more death and destruction, more enemies, more debt, more stagnant wages, more assaults on the Constitution, more screwing by the banksters and their health insurance companies, more neoliberal bullshit all the way around.

Just because you think Clinton was less scary than Trump has nothing to do with reality and everything to do with which oligarch party they belong to.

you ain't seen nothing yet. this little reminder will be good for you.

Edited by Snoslinger

58 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

no, that's the result of naïve americans. otherwise, they wouldn't have headed to the right. duh.

The only naive ones are you stupid Dems 

Holy fuck Motostoner is boot stomping the fuck out of Shitslinger 

you want to go live in commy utopia with noggin and ben, SVT? or would you rather stay here in live a capitalistic society? this is how dumb you are. you see noggin slamming the dems and think he must be right. when the truth is he hates you even more.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

you want to go live in commy utopia with noggin and ben, SVT? or would you rather stay here in live a capitalistic society? this is how dumb you are. you see noggin slamming the dems and think he must be right. when the truth is he hates you even more.

You better start focusing on yourself here, bro. 

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Wrong 

• Like 1