Check your account email address ×

Trump brazenly asks Putin to release dirt about Biden's family

50 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

That My pillow guy was successful for a while. You sound about as smart as him at the moment. 

He's still very successful and makes the best pillows money can buy.

Do you need a promo code?

He's a patriot.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, akvanden said:

His priorities are a bit misplaced. 4 million people are now displaced in Ukraine with civilians being killed daily. While the entire western world is asking Putin to GTFO, he’s instead asking him for emails.

:goodpost:

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He's still very successful and makes the best pillows money can buy.

Do you need a promo code?

He's a patriot.

Yup.... I have one of those pillows and love it ..:taunt:...thinking of buying another

11 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Trumps a commie loving fuckin asshole….

Trump brazenly asks Putin to release dirt about Biden's family

Source: CNN

Washington (CNN)In a new interview published Tuesday, former President Donald Trump called on Russian President Vladimir Putin to release any damaging information he has about the Biden family, in a brazen request for domestic political assistance from America's top adversary. 

It's the latest example of Trump's willingness to solicit and embrace domestic political help from foreign powers -- even from Putin, who is currently overseeing a bloody war against Ukraine. 

In an interview with JustTheNews, Trump pushed an unproven claim about Hunter Biden's business dealings in Russia, and asked Putin to release any information that he might have about the situation. It's not clear that any material exists, or if the Kremlin has access to it. 

"I would think Putin would know the answer to that," Trump said, referring to Hunter Biden's potential dealings in Russia. "I think he should release it. I think we should know that answer."

Read more: https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/29/politics/trump-putin-hunter-biden/index.html 

This thread didn't go well for your team did it. 

Happy Gilmore Talk About Your All Time Backfires GIF - Happy Gilmore Talk  About Your All Time Backfires Backfire - Discover & Share GIFs