Check your account email address ×

Relationship Goals

The New York Police Department crime report for 2021 has been released, and the findings are shocking regarding violent crime committed by minorities.

An analysis of the numbers shows that 96.1 percent of homicide suspects arrested in New York City were either black, Hispanic or Asian. Additionally, 93.8 percent of robbery suspects were non-whites, 94.9 percent of rape suspects arrested were not white, and 97.8 percent of shooting suspects arrested in 2021 were non-whites.

The full Crime and Enforcement Activity in New York City report can be accessed here.

[link to www1.nyc.gov (secure)]

@Polaris 550

2 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

The New York Police Department crime report for 2021 has been released, and the findings are shocking regarding violent crime committed by minorities.

An analysis of the numbers shows that 96.1 percent of homicide suspects arrested in New York City were either black, Hispanic or Asian. Additionally, 93.8 percent of robbery suspects were non-whites, 94.9 percent of rape suspects arrested were not white, and 97.8 percent of shooting suspects arrested in 2021 were non-whites.

The full Crime and Enforcement Activity in New York City report can be accessed here.

@Polaris 550

Fordy, see my sig-line? I did not put that there, admin did. Believe it or not, it's the troof. 

3 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

@Polaris 550

They couldda' just swung by the wood-pile when I'm out there, and I couldda' saved them a lot of time, money. 

I said it before, I'll say it again................black America is our biggest threat. I'm not sayin' I'm better than anyone, just stating facts.