Check your account email address ×

China’s installed capacity of renewable energy reaches one billion kilowatts: NEA

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

They’re buying up America to use at their disposal. 

Its easy to understand why you like China.   They gave you clients as you played fake dr treating drug addiction.   Explains a lot. 

• USA Contributing Member
4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

America had more than a 100 year head start over china on industrialization. It wasn’t until the 1970’s that anyone even had an inkling to clean up emissions. I’d say china is doing pretty good considering that piece of reality. Rivers were starting in fire during the “70’s here in America. 

Back then America (and the rest of the industrialized world) didn't have a clear understanding of the harm we were doing.  Today we do, that doesn't give China a free pass to pollute to "catch up" to us.  A start on green energy doesn't hide the green rivers.  Now that the Olympics are over and the outsiders have left I'm guessing they turned the pollution switch back on and are making all the products that we won't make here because of our EPA laws. 

2 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

Back then America (and the rest of the industrialized world) didn't have a clear understanding of the harm we were doing.  Today we do, that doesn't give China a free pass to pollute to "catch up" to us.  A start on green energy doesn't hide the green rivers.  Now that the Olympics are over and the outsiders have left I'm guessing they turned the pollution switch back on and are making all the products that we won't make here because of our EPA laws. 

Nixon enacted the EPA and GOP’ers have been trying to shut it down ever since. 

• USA Contributing Member

Do you understand the point I was making?  EPA GOOD.

You make a pretext that China is leading the world in renewable energy and I tell you that they are polluting twice as much as they become greener.

if you clean up the dog shit in your kitchen but Fido takes 2 shits in the closet your not ahead of the game.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

Do you understand the point I was making?  EPA GOOD.

You make a pretext that China is leading the world in renewable energy and I tell you that they are polluting twice as much as they become greener.

if you clean up the dog shit in your kitchen but Fido takes 2 shits in the closet your not ahead of the game.

They are leading the world in renewables. That’s not even debatable. I said nothing of their pollution record. Other voices here felt it was important to interject that. Not sure why when this thread was about china’s renewable energy plan.