Check your account email address ×

She's Back!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member

Zero chance Hillary runs.   Zero.   If Joe doesn't run then Hillary would have to go up against Kamala unless somehow they convince her not to run which no way happens.   Kamala is actually playing this smart trying to stay our of the limelight and shrink her responsibility in this disaster of an administration.  I'm sure all on Obama's advice.

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Zero chance Hillary runs.   Zero.   If Joe doesn't run then Hillary would have to go up against Kamala unless somehow they convince her not to run which no way happens.   Kamala is actually playing this smart trying to stay our of the limelight and shrink her responsibility in this disaster of an administration.  I'm sure all on Obama's advice.

Kamala has a horrible approval rating, worse than Joe. Dems know this. Pedo Joe is done. Hes shot. No fucking way he runs again, I dont even think he will make the end of his term before some other Huge Gaff or Disaster happens on his watch and totally ruins him. Its only been a year and look at the Country. Kamala will step in to finish is the only way she becomes President in my opinion.  

Personally I have no doubt Hillary will be thrown in the mix. White Women of all ages love that cunt and they are a HUGE voter demographic. Time will tell. 

28 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Kamala has a horrible approval rating, worse than Joe. Dems know this. Pedo Joe is done. Hes shot. No fucking way he runs again, I dont even think he will make the end of his term before some other Huge Gaff or Disaster happens on his watch and totally ruins him. Its only been a year and look at the Country. Kamala will step in to finish is the only way she becomes President in my opinion.  

Personally I have no doubt Hillary will be thrown in the mix. White Women of all ages love that cunt and they are a HUGE voter demographic. Time will tell. 

With the whole race card the dems have been pushing they will have a hard time not nominating Harris.  She don't get it and starts claiming racism the party is screwed worse than they already are.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Highmark said:

With the whole race card the dems have been pushing they will have a hard time not nominating Harris.  She don't get it and starts claiming racism the party is screwed worse than they already are.

True....that would be motivation . Guess its possible she gets spotlighted to the front....I mean fuck they did it with a dementia ridden kid sniffer just because he was Obama's VP

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

True....that would be motivation . Guess its possible she gets spotlighted to the front....I mean fuck they did it with a dementia ridden kid sniffer just because he was Obama's VP

They did it with Biden because he was the only chance at winning.  Obama didn't endorse him until they realized that.

• Like 1