Check your account email address ×

To All the Liberals Here..and Everywhere Else

We all know this is how your side sees things.  We know that because we can flip on your "news and intelligence" sources and see it too.  We can read it in your papers and left wing crack pot liberal websites.  Now, I can somewhat put some prospective in this for you in saying I am not a right winger. In fact, my beliefs and ideologies fall right in the center or just left.  Some even go far left.  I feel a lot of Americans sit where I do also.  

And, here's what most of us think:

Fact is, you people think you know it all.  You do not.  You think you know the best way to get things done.  You do not.  You think you know the best way for people to live their lives.  You do not.  You believe and have believed that if your ways are forced on others, they have no choice but to comply.  You are wrong.  Eight years of the most worthless "leader" of the free world and we are all more fucked up than we've ever been.  And you people honestly think it can all be blamed on Trump.  Really?  He's been POTUS for a week and all this hate and division is his?  How solid do you people think your plans were after these last eight?  Because.....really?

Let me honestly tell you where I am and where most of the "silent majority" sit.  We don't give a shit what your side thinks ANYMORE. We've had it.  We've had enough of your name calling, belittling and the constant arrogance your side has displayed while taking the "intellectually elite" title. Enough.  You are all getting EXACTLY WHAT YOU DESERVE AND WHAT WE WANTED.

Now, this is gonna be harsh but allow me to delve a bit further.  I'm ready to tear your fucking throats out.  I find you people disgusting.  I find you all sad, embarrassing weaklings. Special "snowflakes" indeed.  All of your protests have ZERO effect on me and people like me except only to serve for laughter while adding to our disgust.  Your protest aren't changing our minds, they are only serving to validate your sides amazingly pathetic and sorry lives and strengthening our resolve.  I earnestly hope this explodes.  I hope somebody from your side loses it and crosses that final line.  We are due for it, and this is not something your side can handle.  I know it's honestly something you have convinced yourselves and truly believe it just cannot happen.  "Violence?  Surely it can't come to that.  We are just exercising our constitutional rights."  Wrong!  You have awakened and angered people with your constant lies, name calling and general horse shit.

So, I'll wish your side the absolute best of luck.  You are really, really going to need it. 

Ahhh....all better now.  Well, mostly. :lmao:

• Like 5

12 hours ago, Zambroski said:

We all know this is how your side sees things.  We know that because we can flip on your "news and intelligence" sources and see it too.  We can read it in your papers and left wing crack pot liberal websites.  Now, I can somewhat put some prospective in this for you in saying I am not a right winger. In fact, my beliefs and ideologies fall right in the center or just left.  Some even go far left.  I feel a lot of Americans sit where I do also.  

Fact is, you people think you know it all.  You do not.  You think you know the best way to get things done.  You do not.  You think you know the best way for people to live their lives.  You do not.  You believe and have believed that if your ways are forced on others, they have no choice but to comply.  You are wrong.  Eight years of the most worthless "leader" of the free world and we are all more fucked up than we've ever been.  And you people honestly think it can all blamed on Trump.  Really?  He's been POTUS for a week and all this hate and division is his?  How solid do you people think your plans were after these last eight?  Because really?

Let me honestly tell you where I am and where most of the "silent majority" sit.  We don't give a shit what your side thinks ANYMORE. We've had it.  We've had enough of your name calling, belittling and the constant arrogance your side has displayed while taking the "intellectually elite" title. Enough.  You are all getting EXACTLY WHAT YOU DESERVE AND WHAT WE WANTED.

Now, this is gonna be harsh but allow me to delve a bit further.  I'm ready to tear your fucking throats out.  I find you people disgusting.  I find you all sad, embarrassing weaklings. Special "snowflakes" indeed.  All of your protests have ZERO affect on me and people like me except only to serve for laughter while adding to our disgust.  Your protest aren't changing our minds, they are only serving to validate your sides amazingly pathetic and sorry lives and strengthening our resolve.  I earnestly hope this explodes.  I hope somebody from your side loses it and crosses that final line.  We are due for it, and this is not something your side can handle.  I know it's honestly something you have convinced yourselves and truly believe it just cannot happen.  "Violence?  Surely it can't come to that.  We are just exercising our constitutional rights."  Wrong!  You have awakened and angered people with your constant lies, name calling and general horse shit.

So, I'll wish your side the absolute best of luck.  You are really, really going to need it. 

Spot on.

Just now, Mainecat said:

The us against them mentality is whats wrong BUT Minnesota Momo cant see that through his tiny eyes

Oh no...I've been seeing it for eight years.  Now, go protest!  :lol2:

16 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

What a fuckin blowhard.....you got my vote over momo

Thank you.  Very kind.

5 minutes ago, small-bore said:

Spot on.

:bc:

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

So true especially this thread....

Nice try. :lol: The only thing I've seen you winning at here is losing.  Well, I take that back, you do have a nice funny every now and then.  Sometimes it's just at your own expense.

Hey...does Momo have a name for you?  We should get you one.  I'll fill out a request.

12 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Fact is, you people think you know it all.  You do not.  You think you know the best way to get things done.  You do not.  You think you know the best way for people to live their lives.  You do not.  You believe and have believed that if your ways are forced on others, they have no choice but to comply.  You are wrong.  Eight years of the most worthless "leader" of the free world and we are all more fucked up than we've ever been.  And you people honestly think it can all blamed on Trump.  Really?  He's been POTUS for a week and all this hate and division is his?  How solid do you people think your plans were after these last eight?  Because really?

Now, this is gonna be harsh but allow me to delve a bit further.  I'm ready to tear your fucking throats out.  I find you people disgusting.  I find you all sad, embarrassing weaklings. Special "snowflakes" indeed.  All of your protests have ZERO affect on me and people like me except only to serve for laughter while adding to our disgust.  Your protest aren't changing our minds, they are only serving to validate your sides amazingly pathetic and sorry lives and strengthening our resolve.  I earnestly hope this explodes.  I hope somebody from your side loses it and crosses that final line.  We are due for it, and this is not something your side can handle.  I know it's honestly something you have convinced yourselves and truly believe it just cannot happen.  "Violence?  Surely it can't come to that.  We are just exercising our constitutional rights."  Wrong!  You have awakened and angered people with your constant lies, name calling and general horse shit.

hqdefault.jpg