Check your account email address ×

Idiot shit

Was looking for zams trailer post but did not find 

So last night driving wife's car I almost never drive .

She says turn on the light as she was digging for somthing in her purse . I hit the overhead button.  I look up and ask my self why is the light not on . Then I see the sky light is almost all the way open. Then on Que as I say oh shit about 5 inches of snow the size of the moon roof comes  in a big sheet on our heads and center council lol .

I pull in to the first turn in to a parking lot . And a cop is there shooting radar . I get out start scooping snow off the seat shaking my coat off and the cop starts heckling me a bit out the window  laughing and saying it was not the first time he has seen this lol 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 2
  • Haha 7

43 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I still can’t figure out either of our overhead buttons.  I’m like a god damn monkey in there when I start pressing buttons.

It was real impressive how the snow just staid there  I look up and was like Hu that dose not look right then after it was fully open . We both just started to lol .