Check your account email address ×

Fathers Day Follow up..

Man,some guys can't even catch a break on Fathers Day.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-12-dead-at-least-41-hurt-in-weekend-shootings-20160620-story.html

13 dead, at least 42 hurt in Father's Day weekend shootings

Photos: Chicago shootings, June 17-19

Photos of shootings across Chicago over the weekend.

(Chicago Tribune staff)

Thirteen people were shot to death and at least 42 others, including a 3-year-old boy, have been wounded in separate shootings across the city during the weekend between 5 p.m. Friday and early Monday.

Edited by Capt.Storm

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

They should really consider banning firearms from that city.  That's the only way to fix the shootings.

Maybe give 10k to the inner city dwellers to move out of state and bulldoze down everything and start over...that's my solution.

Stick your hand in a beehive and you prolly will get stung.

Edited by Capt.Storm

None of these shooting really happen in the "city" just in the ghetto hoods 15 min from the "city"

You have to have your pistol registered with cook county. None of these shooting are involving anyone with licensed firearms. They are all hoodrats with stolen weapons

Just now, Capt.Storm said:

Maybe give 10k to the inner city dwellers to move out of state and bulldoze down everything and start over...that's my solution.

Stick you hand in a beehive and you prolly will get stung.

So their geographic surroundings are the issue?  LOL.  Tell you what, let's do your plan but we send them to your state.  :lmao:

Just now, Zambroski said:

So their geographic surroundings are the issue?  LOL.  Tell you what, let's do your plan but we send them to your state.  :lmao:

:lol:  I knew that was coming!

I would hope they would just spread out all over the country!

Just now, Capt.Storm said:

:lol:  I knew that was coming!

I would hope they would just spread out all over the country!

Yeah, spread out like cancers through the body.  If there ever was a reason to start building walls...it's to keep people in!

And i knew you knew it was coming!  :lmao:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, spread out like cancers through the body.  If there ever was a reason to start building walls...it's to keep people in!

And i knew you knew it was coming!  :lmao:

Fawker! :lol:

If you spread the cancer way out won't it be weaker..or at least easier to eradicate?

You knew that was coming though right? :lol:

Ok, I'll just say it...can't we just give the Negroes a couple of their own states?  A couple of states in the south would be good.  They can regulate, legislate, and run their own system the way they want.  Clearly what we have done is not working for them.  Or, since we botched this up in the first damn place....a one way relocation to any country in the world would work for me too.  We could even pay their way there for the first five years, hell, even 10 years...or damn, their lifetime.  The U.S. would still be money ahead in the long term.

Ahhh...to dream so simplified.  I know, I know....IMA RACIST!!!!