Check your account email address ×

Green Bay Packers, Aaron Rodgers, Allen Lazard fined for COVID-19 protocol violations, source says

Meanwhile, across the border in Minnesota ... nothing speaks "GeT THe VAx - YOu'Ll BE SaFE!!" than this:

A Minnesota Vikings player who is vaccinated was hospitalized Tuesday because he was having trouble breathing due to COVID-19, coach Mike Zimmer said Wednesday.

According to a source, the player is offensive guard Dakota Dozier, who was placed on the reserve/COVID-19 list on Friday.

He is in stable condition now, per Zimmer, but remains hospitalized.

"It's serious stuff, so, I don't know," Zimmer said. "Like 29 guys are getting tested because of close contact, including myself. Just do what we do."

When asked whether the player's reaction was to the vaccine (booster) or COVID-19, Zimmer said: "No, it was COVID. I'm not a doctor, but it was COVID pneumonia or something -- he had a hard time breathing."

The Vikings have five players on the reserve/COVID-19 list, including starting center Garrett Bradbury and starting safety Harrison Smith, who was placed on the list 90 minutes before Sunday's 34-31 loss at Baltimore after he tested positive. The Vikings are operating under the league's intensive protocols, which means more testing teamwide to help contain the outbreak.

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Meanwhile, across the border in Minnesota ... nothing speaks "GeT THe VAx - YOu'Ll BE SaFE!!" than this:

A Minnesota Vikings player who is vaccinated was hospitalized Tuesday because he was having trouble breathing due to COVID-19, coach Mike Zimmer said Wednesday.

According to a source, the player is offensive guard Dakota Dozier, who was placed on the reserve/COVID-19 list on Friday.

He is in stable condition now, per Zimmer, but remains hospitalized.

"It's serious stuff, so, I don't know," Zimmer said. "Like 29 guys are getting tested because of close contact, including myself. Just do what we do."

When asked whether the player's reaction was to the vaccine (booster) or COVID-19, Zimmer said: "No, it was COVID. I'm not a doctor, but it was COVID pneumonia or something -- he had a hard time breathing."

The Vikings have five players on the reserve/COVID-19 list, including starting center Garrett Bradbury and starting safety Harrison Smith, who was placed on the list 90 minutes before Sunday's 34-31 loss at Baltimore after he tested positive. The Vikings are operating under the league's intensive protocols, which means more testing teamwide to help contain the outbreak.

Should’ve got the shot sooner. 

45 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Should’ve got the shot sooner. 

Get em soon and often . Can never be to careful  1 every 30 that should do the trick .

Te pin Big pharma biggest cheerleader . Really you don't look at your self and just shake your head in disgrace over what a pawn you have slowed your self to become? Honestly  even justv2 yrs ago did you think you would be cheering and spinning  for big pharma ? 

Pathetic