Check your account email address ×

They executed people for the state of South Carolina. For some, it nearly destroyed them.

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Some people aren’t cut out for that.  Why not think of their victims…..THEN TOSS THAT FUCKING SWITCH LIKE YOU MEAN IT!!!!

I wouldn’t have a problem doing it. I’d sleep like a baby. 

10 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I wouldn’t have a problem doing it. I’d sleep like a baby. 

The death of humans deserving it is no reason to lose sleep.  Actually, It should come as a relief.  A peaceful, easy feeling should warm the soul after extinguishing the souls of those who earned an early departure.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The death of humans deserving it is no reason to lose sleep.  Actually, It should come as a relief.  A peaceful, easy feeling should warm the soul after extinguishing the souls of those who earned an early departure.

I’d just enjoy the take home pay. Sounds like an easy gig. 

21 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

That won't ever happen. 

It’s important to keep up the appearance of civil humility and humanity when extinguishing precious human lives so as not to become primitive monsters.

What a wonderful, hypocritical lie.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Some people aren’t cut out for that.  Why not think of their victims…..THEN TOSS THAT FUCKING SWITCH LIKE YOU MEAN IT!!!!

Not sure I would be either, but have little doubt that there are plenty of people out there who wouldn't have a problem with it.  And I believe in capital punishment, there are many damaged individuals in this world with no redeeming qualities and for the lack of a better term, are just evil.  Eliminate them from the gene pool imo.

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Not sure I would be either, but have little doubt that there are plenty of people out there who wouldn't have a problem with it.  And I believe in capital punishment, there are many damaged individuals in this world with no redeeming qualities and for the lack of a better term, are just evil.  Eliminate them from the gene pool imo.

Oh, our justice system is a luxury ride for the worst in society.  This is one place where we can look elsewhere for how it’s supposed to be done. Russia, China, and for sure the Mooozlum countries don’t have many repeat offenders.  Our prison systems serves as a halfway house for criminals to take a break, relax, refine their skills and gain a larger network.  3 hots and cot, workout routines, cable tv and even a mate!  Voting rights on the way!

• Like 1