Check your account email address ×

Tough day

8 hours ago, hwytohell said:

Giving a rescue or a pitched cat or dog a new start is a great thing to do . All of our labs an " pole - gutter " cats have been re-runs. Thoughts to all members that have faced the loss of a pet.

all of our pets have been that way

wife came home with 2 cats when we first started living together,  bought a house where the old lady had died and the guy couldn;t take the cat to assisted living so we ended up with 3.  got our first dog there from the NHSPCA which is where the one i had as a kid also came from.  Have had 3 more cats over time (currently have 2) from the NHSPCA and our dog is a southern rescue mutt.

marshall.jpg

stella.jpg

6 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

what a cute pup.

yeah we didn't wait very long between the loss of our other pets, it definitely helped. this time we may, but who knows. :bc:

She looks the same now, only bigger and a few less wrinkles. It's gonna be really tough when she gone. 

I never will wait long in-between pets again.  She definitely helped heal our broken hearts 

6 hours ago, Cold War said:

Me & my buddy were talking about it at lunch.  He was telling me, "I buried both my parents without a tear, it was there time to go, but when I had to put that last Doberman down I cried like a baby. 

Some people are like that   Nothing wrong with it 

They become such a big part of your life and routine. When they are gone it leaves this huge hole in your life. 

Yep

Boxers are the best dogs, especially if you have kids!  Smart & loyal.

Very good breed of dog. They're pretty hyper as pups, but you just gotta exercise them and get that energy out 

They picked up a dog in Detroit yesterday, where some asshole cut its nose and ears off.   Very well cared for, they are thinking it was someone's pet.

Still a nice calm, trusting, dog.   I would love to torture the pos that did that,  just horrific looking.    

Ugh, I didn't see that.  What a fucking asshole.  

I'd like to have 5 minutes with that fucker.  They'd be begging for death after I got done with them

On 2017-01-19 at 8:50 AM, smokin george said:

We have to make a sad drive today to the Vets . Our Dobie Miller has to be helped get over the Rainbow bridge. He's been sick for a while (wobblers) and we've tried with medication but his quality of life isn't there anymore and it's sad just watching him struggle. We have to say goodbye to a great friend, loving pet and a beautiful dog. He will be missed

Sorry to hear. We had to put our 10 year old Golden down a year and a half ago. I still come home  thinking she will be waiting on the other side of the door.

Edited by 2strokemerc

2 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

She looks the same now, only bigger and a few less wrinkles. It's gonna be really tough when she gone. 

I never will wait long in-between pets again.  She definitely helped heal our broken hearts 

Some people are like that   Nothing wrong with it 

Yep

Very good breed of dog. They're pretty hyper as pups, but you just gotta exercise them and get that energy out 

Ugh, I didn't see that.  What a fucking asshole.  

I'd like to have 5 minutes with that fucker.  They'd be begging for death after I got done with them

Link.  Dog discovered in Detroit with nose and ears cut off | WJBK

I would put a bullet in his head.

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Sick fuck.  I hope they find the piece of shit that did this.

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I would put a bullet in his head.

That's to kind and quick.  I make the rotten piece of shit suffer.