Check your account email address ×

Round table of 8 prominent doctors and scientists discuss all aspects of covid

Rod

15 minutes ago, HSR said:

CDS

And the first one to chime in. Shocking. 

Maybe you haven't clued in yet, but the vast majority of people on this site would rather read/watch something like this, which is a big part of the world we live in right now than reading about your infatuation with Frankie. :news:

Something personal with Ace that I am missing or do you think your childish banter with Frankie is more important? 

3 minutes ago, irv said:

Maybe you haven't clued in yet, but the vast majority of people on this site would rather read/watch something like this, which is a big part of the world we live in right now than reading about your infatuation with Frankie. :news:

Something personal with Ace that I am missing or do you think your childish banter with Frankie is more important? 

You whine this much in real life or just on here :dunno:

1 minute ago, HSR said:

You whine this much in real life or just on here :dunno:

You say you come here for jokes and laughs but you're always the first one to attack Ace for some strange reason? Care to answer my questions above or are you just going to deflect again? :dunno:

2 minutes ago, irv said:

You say you come here for jokes and laughs but you're always the first one to attack Ace for some strange reason? Care to answer my questions above or are you just going to deflect again? :dunno:

No personal issues with anyone here,,,can you say the same????

Care to point out the last time I posted in an ACE thread????

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

34 minutes ago 

15 minutes ago, irv said:

He’s just clinging to a simple virtue signal. It’s really nothing new.  Generally he’s pretty  unintelligent.

from what these experts are saying, it sounds like we couldn’t have handled this much worse. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

Weren't you, the moderator, recently complaining about the lack or readership on here and wondering what was happening to all them? You accused everyone of chasing away the HCS guys when the fact was it was only 1 or 2 who were actually doing that? Do you think your posts towards Ace are becoming of a moderator, especially one, like I said above, was recently talking about people leaving? 

You do you dude, but it's strange behavior, imo, especially after reading how you and Frankie carry on. :news:

1 minute ago, irv said:

Weren't you, the moderator, recently complaining about the lack or readership on here and wondering what was happening to all them? You accused everyone of chasing away the HCS guys when the fact was it was only 1 or 2 who were actually doing that? Do you think your posts towards Ace are becoming of a moderator, especially one, like I said above, was recently talking about people leaving? 

You do you dude, but it's strange behavior, imo, especially after reading how you and Frankie carry on. :news:

Dudes a weenuk tbh 

Just now, irv said:

WTF is with this Moderator behaviour bullshit?You're not on HCS anymore Irv :lol: 

Would you like to write up "Proper Moderator Etiquette" thread :lol: I mean wholly fuck dude 

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

They’ve Found a 20 IQ point drop in children which is being attributed to the covid response, and they’re not sure they’ll ever recover 

Not surprising to read. The gov't doesn't want an intelligent/educated populace that would be difficult to govern. The want a populace of sheep, and we can read on here quite often, they are succeeding with agenda already. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

The pandemic and more importantly the desired govt response has become so political that reasonable people with significant scientific and professional CV's are being ignored and even ostracized.   And by CV I'm not talking about people who play doctor in local clinic's.    

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The pandemic and more importantly the desired govt response has become so political that reasonable people with significant scientific and professional CV's are being ignored and even ostracized.   And by CV I'm not talking about people who play doctor in local clinic's.    

The level of qualifications of the people in this video is very high. 

• Like 2

Interesting that ivermectin used as a preventative or early treatment turns risk of severe covid to zero and they discussed why that is. Makes sense as to why any trials where they use it as a last resort showed a lot less promise 

• Like 2