Check your account email address ×

Remote Work Statistics: Navigating the New Normal

My companies HQ is 200 miles from here. Never been there. Never met any coworkers in person. My 'remote office' is at home, will be for the foreseeable future. I am fine with this arrangement. Spend hours every day on Zoom calls, it works pretty well if you want it to. 

I work in consulting for software implementations, so there is nothing physical, this is a good model for me. 

i could not work from home as the wife has in in home daycare but lots of my people do,  normal day there are 2-3 of 10 in here and 5 of them i see less than 1x per month.    Seeing some of the issues of that this week as we move onto a new tech system and i should have brought them all in but outside that works perfect.   

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

When will our politicians start working remotely?  When will the taxpayer start demanding that?

IMO that is something that in fact should be done in DC.  bringing people together to make important decisions.  

they should be 2 weeks on 2 weeks off between their home and DC and when in DC living in military style barracks not million dollar properties donors are renting to them for pennies.