Check your account email address ×

legit denial?

are these comments typical of someone trying to prove something is false? and try and be honest, please.

“It’s made up. Never existed. Never happened,” Trump continued, speaking specifically about the unverified report regarding the prostitutes. “And the reason I say that so strongly because nothing is ever going to show up. There’s never going to be a tape that shows up. There’s never going to be anything that shows up. Now, I would be very embarrassed if a tape actually showed up, saying something like that. It would be double embarrassed because I’m saying there is no tape. There is no event. I was never even in that room for that period of time.”

• Platinum Contributing Member
56 minutes ago, Back Country Rebel said:

Hahahaha.  This could get very interesting.  So if trump is impeached will the senate remove him from office?  Quite likely.   

If EVERYTHING in the report was true what was the impeachable offense?   

Just now, Highmark said:

If EVERYTHING in the report was true what was the impeachable offense?   

I'm not exactly sure but it seems to me that if people within the Trump Campaign were actually colluding with the Russian government over what emails were leaked and if Trump himself actually knew about this collusion then there may be something impeachable eventually.  I realize he wasn't under oath when he denied everything but if these stories get some legs he will be called to testify and based on history he seems to have a hard time telling the truth.  

Again, I'm not sure there are any impeachable offences at this time but if everything in this report is true my guess is Trump will perjure himself at some point.  

2 minutes ago, Back Country Rebel said:

I'm not exactly sure but it seems to me that if people within the Trump Campaign were actually colluding with the Russian government over what emails were leaked and if Trump himself actually knew about this collusion then there may be something impeachable eventually.  I realize he wasn't under oath when he denied everything but if these stories get some legs he will be called to testify and based on history he seems to have a hard time telling the truth.  

Again, I'm not sure there are any impeachable offences at this time but if everything in this report is true my guess is Trump will perjure himself at some point.  

a lot of these stories already have legs tom.

3 minutes ago, Back Country Rebel said:

Colluding with the Russians.   How?

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

I didn't see anything in those intel reports saying Trump was colluding with the Russian's or knew about it.  I think your information is wrong.  

you didn't see anything anywhere else either when it came to trump and Russia. no surprise there buddy.

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

I didn't see anything in those intel reports saying Trump was colluding with the Russian's or knew about it.  I think your information is wrong.  

I'm not saying they were either but there has been plenty of talk about it.  

Just now, Back Country Rebel said:

I'm not saying they were either but there has been plenty of talk about it.  

And no proof.   It will take a lot more than that unverified, unsubstantiated report to bring impeachment proceedings.  

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

dunno, but would you have denied the accusation in the manner trump did above? or pretty much state what I did?

No F'n way.  I would like to dismiss his comments as him just being a dipshit but those were some pretty strange words coming from someone who has completely denied the event ever took place.  

Edited by Back Country Rebel

Just now, Highmark said:

And no proof.   It will take a lot more than that unverified, unsubstantiated report to bring impeachment proceedings.  

There won't be impeachment proceedings until Trump provides false testimony under oath. We aren't even to the point of Trump testifying at this point.  

3 minutes ago, Back Country Rebel said:

No F'n way.  I would like to dismiss his comments as him just being a dipshit but those were some pretty strange words coming from someone who has completely denied the event ever took place.  

:bc: 

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you didn't see anything anywhere else either when it came to trump and Russia. no surprise there buddy.

Nothing that would raise alarms like the Clinton Foundation and pay for play with the Russian mining company.   Way bigger deal than anything shown between Trump and the Russians.  

25 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

dunno, but would you have denied the accusation in the manner trump did above? or pretty much state what I did?

TBH no....I would have said "There's no fucking tape, this a fucking made up story. Now go fuck yourselves.".........I figured that would be 2 months worth of press coverage.

Edited by T1R9sledder

Just now, T1R9sledder said:

TBH no....I would have said "There's no fucking tape, this a fucking made up story. Now go fuck yourselves.".........I figured that would be 2 months worth of press coverage.

Exactly.  You would have never said "if a tape does show up I will be very embarrassed" or anything to that effect.

At this point I'm going with "Trump is just a dipshit" but those are strange words for someone who has completely denied everything.   

20 minutes ago, Back Country Rebel said:

Exactly.  You would have never said "if a tape does show up I will be very embarrassed" or anything to that effect.

At this point I'm going with "Trump is just a dipshit" but those are strange words for someone who has completely denied everything.   

that may be true, but don't you think he'd be well versed in stuff like this by now? hell any ordinary joe, who had nothing to hide, wouldn't mke those statements.

Edited by Snoslinger

Just now, Snoslinger said:

that may be true, but don't you think he'd be well versed in stuff like this by now? hell any ordinary joe, who had nothing to hide, wouldn't act like this.

Oh I totally agree.  I watched the interview after you posted this thread.  I don't claim to be the best reader of people but he seemed like he was telling the truth.  The problem is he didn't have to say anything like what he said.  He could have just denied it and moved on.  For him to say, "if a tape does show up.........." is super strange behavior even for Trump.  

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

The Russian mob is propping up Trumps paper asshole!!

Jesus you cant see this?

it's mind boggling that he can't even grasp why others are concerned, to say the least. there are so many signs of problems. from the influx of Russian money into a bankrupt trump organization who couldn't get loans here, to all the stuff the intel community has revealed.