Check your account email address ×

legit denial?

Trumps quote....

“It’s made up. Never existed. Never happened,” Trump continued, speaking specifically about the unverified report regarding the prostitutes. “And the reason I say that so strongly because nothing is ever going to show up. There’s never going to be a tape that shows up. There’s never going to be anything that shows up. Now, I would be very embarrassed if a tape actually showed up, saying something like that. It would be double embarrassed because I’m saying there is no tape. There is no event. I was never even in that room for that period of time.

Donald Trump

31 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

it's mind boggling that he can't even grasp why others are concerned, to say the least. there are so many signs of problems. from the influx of Russian money into a bankrupt trump organization who couldn't get loans here, to all the stuff the intel community has revealed.

The Russian banks propped up Trump when he was in the toilet financially. Now he is still in the toilet its just that Putin hand is on the flusher.

Any Trump supporter here that does not see this is blind.