Check your account email address ×

More than half of police killings in the US are unreported in government data, study finds

• Platinum Contributing Member

peer-reviewed study by a group of more than 90 collaborators in The Lancet, one of the world's oldest and most renowned medical journals.

I thought you didn't believe "medical journals"??

I mean you just can't even make this shit up.

:lol:

• Haha 1

Does anyone just read this shit and just laugh.  So according to the OP, police kill double what is being reported.  So I guess these "murders" just go into the cold case files.  How stupid do you have to be to repost this particular article.

Another deceitful article trying to push back and get the BLM going again....getting closer to election time you know.

Researchers estimated official government data did not report 17,100 deaths from police violence out of 30,800 total deaths during the nearly 40-year period, speculating the gap is a result of a mixture of clerical errors and more insidious motivations.

During that period, non-Hispanic Black Americans were estimated to be 3.5 times more likely to die from police violence than non-Hispanic white Americans, with nearly 60% of these deaths misclassified – meaning they are not attributed to police violence – in official government data, researchers found.

Edited by racer254

LOL Fablina Sharara, 24 years old, with nothing about her except this article.  Google will fill up 3 pages of results for this and it is all the same article.  Man there is definitely an AGENDA going on with idiots like the OP.

Edited by racer254

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

peer-reviewed study by a group of more than 90 collaborators in The Lancet, one of the world's oldest and most renowned medical journals.

I thought you didn't believe "medical journals"??

I mean you just can't even make this shit up.

:lol:

Says the guy that believes medical journals do research studies. :lol: 

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Does anyone just read this shit and just laugh.  So according to the OP, police kill double what is being reported.  So I guess these "murders" just go into the cold case files.  How stupid do you have to be to repost this particular article.

Another deceitful article trying to push back and get the BLM going again....getting closer to election time you know.

Researchers estimated official government data did not report 17,100 deaths from police violence out of 30,800 total deaths during the nearly 40-year period, speculating the gap is a result of a mixture of clerical errors and more insidious motivations.

During that period, non-Hispanic Black Americans were estimated to be 3.5 times more likely to die from police violence than non-Hispanic white Americans, with nearly 60% of these deaths misclassified – meaning they are not attributed to police violence – in official government data, researchers found.

Defending police killings like a good little trump humper. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Says the guy that believes medical journals do research studies. :lol: 

Swing and a miss..try again

• Haha 1

• Gold Member

Id bet ActionfaggotJoe calls the Cops in a nanosecond the minute a Trumper steps foot on his shitty lawn. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

"dEeer lets defund the Police while I sit in my hokey little town of clean cut White Americans while I cry about racism and cop killings......And then I will praise HW Bush"! proven racist War monger!"  --says ActionFaggotJoe 

On 10/1/2021 at 1:03 PM, ActionfigureJoe said:

Defending police killings like a good little trump humper. 

Most deserve the shit to the head they get .and let's not forget cops kill crakers way more than brothers this is just one of those inconvenient truths