Check your account email address ×

Obama Commutes Chelsea Mannings Sentence

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

that is complete bullshit. way to set the stage for more leaks of sensitive information. there are just some things citizens have no business knowing. I'm sure patriots ben and noggin will disagree.

You can't blame Bush or Trump on this one. Obama owns it.

2 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

You can't blame Bush or Trump on this one. Obama owns it.

:snack: 

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

that is complete bullshit. way to set the stage for more leaks of sensitive information. there are just some things citizens have no business knowing. I'm sure patriots ben and noggin will disagree.

There may be hope for you yet, shitslinger.   Highly doubtful, but maybe

Just now, T1R9sledder said:

Well you got 2 days to call out 8 years.......:lol2:

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

:snack: 

There may be hope for you yet, shitslinger.   Highly doubtful, but maybe

dude, I'm not the raging liberal you may think I am. just because you clowns are off the charts to the right, I look so far to the left. it's an optical illusion :lol:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

dude, I'm not the raging liberal you may think I am. just because you clowns are off the charts to the right, I look so far to the left. it's an optical illusion :lol:

No, you're just a fucking retard

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Damn that's hysterical.......

11 minutes ago, Back Country Rebel said:

Can you define deplorables for us.  

seems rather "spot on"... :lol:

de·plor·a·ble
dəˈplôrəb(ə)l/
adjective
adjective: deplorable

deserving strong condemnation.
"the deplorable conditions in which most prisoners are held"
antonyms: admirable

Just now, Snoslinger said:

do you really think your tough guy act is impressing anyone? how old are you?

Who's acting?   You'd get your fat ass beat if you mouthed off in person like you do here. No threat either, that's a promise 

2 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Who's acting?   You'd get your fat ass beat if you mouthed off in person like you do here. No threat either, that's a promise 

so you really are a tough ass? well I better quit getting under your skin then huh?

56 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Damn... Didn't see this coming. 

Manning, doesn't fit the same bill as Snowden IMO. You can make a very real argument for Snowden exposing wrong doing. Manning, you just can't. It is all well and fine to want transparency and accountability. That is not what he did. Obama dropped the ball hard. 

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Damn... Didn't see this coming. 

Manning, doesn't fit the same bill as Snowden IMO. You can make a very real argument for Snowden exposing wrong doing. Manning, you just can't. It is all well and fine to want transparency and accountability. That is not what he did. Obama dropped the ball hard. 

Manning saw war crimes occur ....tried to use the proper channels and was shunned. Its fucking disgusting what he witnessed and I am fine with any means he saw necessary to blow the whistle

• Platinum Contributing Member
28 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

STFU you juvenile fuckhead and you might get one in the head if you mouth off and act tough to the wrong person.

Edited by Biggie Smails