Check your account email address ×

Black family kicked out of restaurant of vaccine status

jtssrx

5 hours ago, Bontz said:

Hey dumb fuck ... look up the definition of segregation.  Better yet, don't ... you're likely too dumb to figure it out, so here it is:

"the action or state of setting someone or something apart from other people or things or being set apart."

Isn’t Jimmy Cuckhold an annoying fuck. 

28 minutes ago, HSR said:

Not funny and spelled incorrectly. :wtf:

it’s spelled right and it’s hilarious 

Not simply a man who's wife/girlfriend cheats on him, but rather a man who actually gets aroused by knowing or seeing her in sexual situations with other men, such as flirting, kissing, fondling, or sex. In particular, situations where he is NOT participatingbut instead marginalized, just observing, or even completely ignored.
You should have seen Frank smiling as his wife was flirting with other men at the club, even allowing them to grope her; I swear it was giving that crazy cuckhold a hard-on.

22 minutes ago, jtssrx said:
it’s spelled right and it’s hilarious 

Not simply a man who's wife/girlfriend cheats on him, but rather a man who actually gets aroused by knowing or seeing her in sexual situations with other men, such as flirting, kissing, fondling, or sex. In particular, situations where he is NOT participatingbut instead marginalized, just observing, or even completely ignored.
You should have seen Frank smiling as his wife was flirting with other men at the club, even allowing them to grope her; I swear it was giving that crazy cuckhold a hard-on.

I know what it means as does everyone here and you know you we have 1 rule here correct?? C'mon dude lighten da fuck up :dunno: 

32 minutes ago, HSR said:

I know what it means as does everyone here and you know you we have 1 rule here correct?? C'mon dude lighten da fuck up :dunno: 

What rule am I breaking I’m talking about Jimmy not his family so don’t try to fucking play this game. 

oh and fuck you and fuck that faggot ass pussy Jimmy. 

Edited by jtssrx

27 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

What rule am I breaking I’m talking about Jimmy not his family so don’t try to fucking play this game. 

oh and fuck you and fuck that faggot ass pussy Jimmy. 

You’re the one playing games , just stop that’s all. OR ban yourself for 2 weeks please 

7 hours ago, Bontz said:

Hey dumb fuck ... look up the definition of segregation.  Better yet, don't ... you're likely too dumb to figure it out, so here it is:

"the action or state of setting someone or something apart from other people or things or being set apart."

like, riding a green sled?

:(

6 hours ago, CFM said:

Here’s the odd part, blacks have the highest % of unvaccinated.  This is common knowledge, especially if the gov’t. Therefore it can be argued vax segregation is s form of racial segregation

https://www.kff.org/coronavirus-covid-19/issue-brief/latest-data-on-covid-19-vaccinations-race-ethnicity/

personal choice does not equate to segregation - if the vaccines were being withheld from a subset of the population, that is segregation.

right?

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Some people can’t read signs.

but they can lick the fucking shit out of a window

lick-hungry.gif