Check your account email address ×

Damn head cold

ckf

just an FYI  viral pneumonia has become a serious issue across the country this year. Ive been seeing it first hand and listening closely to the docs this week with two family members in the hospital right now and its a REAL problem now..                 Take care with any bugs you git! :hi:

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, old indy said:

just an FYI  viral pneumonia has become a serious issue across the country this year. Ive been seeing it first hand and listening closely to the docs this week with two family members in the hospital right now and its a REAL problem now..                 Take care with any bugs you git! :hi:

Yes, I know of two people that have been hospitalized with pneumonia this winter. So far it just seems like a head cold for me. Nicole keeps calling me a big baby because I'm whining about being sick. But in my defense, it's rare that I get sick so I figured I should try to get as much sympathy as I can:lol:  Trouble is that it's not working with Nicole. Fortunately the mother in law feels for me and is making me some homemade chicken noodle soup to bring over tomorrow :thumb: 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ckf said:

Yes, I know of two people that have been hospitalized with pneumonia this winter. So far it just seems like a head cold for me. Nicole keeps calling me a big baby because I'm whining about being sick. But in my defense, it's rare that I get sick so I figured I should try to get as much sympathy as I can:lol:  Trouble is that it's not working with Nicole. Fortunately the mother in law feels for me and is making me some homemade chicken noodle soup to bring over tomorrow :thumb: 

I had it for about 3 weeks. Tail end if Thanksgiving, thru mid December. Sucked, but hopefully that's it for the "season" .   My sinuses are acting up a bit today, and i have slight headache. But I hadn't taken a zyrtec in a couple days.  I just took one and 4 ibuprofen. Hopefully it will be gone in a little bit.

On 1/12/2017 at 7:44 PM, Zambroski said:

Hit up some of grandpa's "cough medicine", order up some transgender Indonesian hookers and sweat out what you can.  

Oh, make sure you ask for a few post op trannys (de-dicked) when you call.  All mine came with little joysticks and it got kind of old after 3 or 4 hours.

Get well soon!

:lol:

On 1/12/2017 at 7:55 PM, Woodtick said:

:burp:

image.jpg

:lmao::lol:

On 1/12/2017 at 9:00 PM, Sal Rosenberg said:

Have a fun 2 weeks , John , cause that seems to be the duration 4 the one that's goin around .   :bc:

Everyone has had it. Hopefully this is all we have to deal with this year and its one and done for getting sick. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

trade ya for a torn achilles' tendon. 8 weeks and a couple thousand on PT and its finally back to 80%. fucked up. 

I figured you more for a torn labia.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

it's kinda sad that a man your age would let himself go like you've done....don't ya think? 

Says the hipster weirdo that hangs out in mosh pits with teenagers.